Sleepover

3 days ago
Nadia, a slender woman with shoulder-length dark hair, long dark eyelashes, and green eyes was doing a facial mask when her iPhone rang.
She saw that it was her brother calling, and answered the phone. "Hey, Fred."
"Hey, sis. We're having dinner with Jack and Hilary at Ellen's on Friday, and I-I was wondering if you'd like to join us?"
"Of course, my big brother!" She answered, excited. "I'd love to come with you. After all, I have nothing to do after last week's shoe designs at school. I'll be ready at 3 PM."
"Oh, that's great." Freddy smiled. "I know Riley will be excited to have you with us."

Present day
It was finally Friday, which was a non-uniform day at school. The clock struck 1 PM and the students ran out of the building, excited for the weekend. Among of them were Hilary and Riley, who have been friends since 1st grade.
"Finally!" Hilary cried. "I thought the weekend would never come."
"I know, right? It seems like it took forever." Riley agreed. "I'm so excited about our plans tonight."
"Me too."
They heard a honk, then they turned and saw Riley's parents drive up in their purple minivan. "Hi, Sweetie!" Audrey called.
"Hi, Mom!" Riley called back. The girls came closer to the van.
"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Madison." Hilary greeted them with a smile.
"Hey, Hilary." Audrey greeted back. "You ready for your sleepover? Did you get your stuff ready at home?"
"I sure am." Hilary answered, excited. "I've been looking forward to this for days. Yeah, I got all my stuff packed last night."
"Make sure you get your stuff from your house." Freddy said to Hilary.
Audrey looked at her daughter with an excited look. "Come on, girls, let's go."
"I will." Hilary replied. "They're just waiting for me in my room." The girls happily climbed into the car.
--
Meanwhile, at the Madison mansion, Nadia was finishing up her makeup and put on her favorite green outfit. She then took the elevator to the ground floor, and grabbed the keys to her car that her parents gave her for her high school graduation.
She took out her cell phone and dialed a number. "Hey, bro. I just left the house, and I'm heading to the Diner. I'll meet you guys there."
--
Jack sat in the Diner, waiting for Hilary and Riley's family to come when Michelle came over with a menu.
"Thank you." He smiled as he took it, and then she walked away.
He began browsing the menu when he heard the door open.
"Hi, Jack!" Hilary said in excitement as she entered, along with Riley, Audrey, and Freddy.
"Hey, kid." Jack stood up to greet them. He shook hands with the two adults. "Hi. Nice to see you guys again."

Suddenly, the door slammed open revealing Nadia in a fabulous introduction. "Hello, everyone! The richest girl in Pixfare is here!"

Mixed reactions came from the other people seated in the Diner

"Who's the diva?" Jack asked, surprised.
Freddy rolled his eyes. "My sister, Nadia. She thinks she's all that."
Nadia's mood turned to lust when she saw Jack. "Well, hello, handsome." She said as she lifted Jack's chin with her finger. "My name's Nadia Anderson Madison. It's so lovely to meet you."
"Uh, nice to meet you too." Jack looked at her awkwardly. He turned his head away.

 He turned his head away