Day of the Dead

Michael woke up in his bedroom, with a ray of sunlight, he was wearing his Red and Blue PJs, and white socks, and was woken up by his dog licking his face from his bed.
"Buenos Días, Manolo." He greeted the dog, laughing. "Ok, boy, ok. I'm awake, I'm up."
Michael then looked at his alarm clock, which read 6:30 AM. Luckily he woke up early before anyone. He then got out of bed and put on his white slippers and saw his calendar read November 2nd, meaning his favorite day to celebrate his Mexican heritage, Día de Los Muertos.
He looked at his guitar case, wanting to practice for tonight. Maybe even try to write a new song, but it was still too early. The family was still asleep and he didn't want to wake them.

Michael then got out his phone and checked on anything happening in Pixfare. He got a Video chat call from Susan. He answered her call and appeared on her screen. "Hola, Susan."
"Hey, Michael." Susan said yawning a bit, she was wearing her cuffed purple and black short-sleeved pajamas, gray socks, and her hair in a messy bun, with a half-smile. "Happy Day of the Dead." She was recently excited for the holiday of Mexico but was really excited that school was canceled for a week due to an explosion at the science lab.
"Gracias. I'm really looking forward to tonight." He said, smiling.
"I just woke up from my nice slumber," Susan said as she sat on her bed, "Luckily today Ivanna got to work early."
"That's good. So, what do you have planned for today?" He asked. "My parents have sent invitations for Día de Los Muertos to the entire neighborhood." Michael whispered as he sat down with his red songbook.
Susan had to think for a moment, but then she got it. "Oh, you mean Day of the Dead. That sounds like fun."

Jack woke up in his white undershirt and brownish-red sweatpants. He checked his phone while eating some scrambled eggs for breakfast when he saw an email from the Hernandez family and opened it: Dear, Jack and Laura Reed, we invite you to our (Día de Los Muertos) Day of the Dead celebration at the hacienda to celebrate. The party will start at 5 PM to 10 PM. It's a time to celebrate the ones we lost over the years, tell the stories of our families, have delicious traditional foods from Mexican heritage, offendas, dancing, Mexican artwork, and music from our beloved famila. We wish you there, and the dress code is traditional and dancing Mexican clothing. Have a great day.
From the Hernandez Family (La Familia Hernandez) Jack looked curious as he read the email. "A party for dead people? Hmm." He didn't really know much about other cultures. Then again, he had never been invited to a party before. He replied to the email, saying that he was interested in going.
Laura Reed came in the kitchen in her red nightgown, got some bacon and eggs when she received the email from the Hernandez family on her phone.
"Hey, Jack. Look at this." She came over to him and showed him the email. "The Hernandezes just invited us to their Day of the Dead party."
"Yeah, I saw." Jack said. "I've never been invited to a party in my life, and I've never heard of the Day of the Dead."
"It's a Mexican holiday when people honor their family members that have passed away." She explained. "The family does it every year. They say that spirits actually come back and visit the living."
"Wow," Jack said surprised. "I might go in my white shirt and black pants if that's ok".
"Oh, I'm sure that will be just fine." She assured him.
--------
The Madisons were eating some sunny-side eggs, bacon, and milk for breakfast while in their nightwear. Audrey was in her yellow Jersey fabricated plain pajamas. Freddy was in his lavender colored PJs and Riley in her red and purple collared neck silk pajamas when Audrey got the news.
"We're going to the Hernandezes for ¡La Fiesta del Día de Los Muertos! at 5 PM tonight!" She happily announced.
"Wow, that sounds like fun!" Riley said, excitedly.
"We'll go to Ivanna's Fashion Boutique after lunch for us girls." Audrey said happily as she ate half of the egg.
"Cool, we'll get to see Aunt Nadia." Riley took a bite of bacon. "I wonder if she'd like to go to their party too."
-------
Nadia, Rose, and the other employees were making traditional Mexican dresses, due to the customers' invitations to the Hernandez's Party.
"Gosh, it looks like some people are excited for the Day of the Dead." Nadia said while she sewed some strings.
"Yeah, I know." Rosie agreed, adding on flower patterns. "This is the most business we've had in a long time."
"Looks like since Jack came to town," Nadia said putting the dresses in the bag. "The business has been booming with many customers in town wanting to try on the clothing."
"I'll say." Rosie agreed. "People used to just walk right past the store before he came here."
"Only our neighbors and friends came here," Nadia said happily, getting another silk for another dress. "But now there are many more people. We're growing fast."
"Yes, and we can't keep those people waiting." Ivanna entered and clapped her hands. "Come on, girls. These dresses aren't going to make themselves."
"Got them all ready." Naida said with her 50 orders for the customer requested outfits with their names on the bags. Some were from online, but most were from the check-out aisle. "I've already got many of their orders from 4 this morning and the others from 5 AM."
"Well done, Nadia." Ivanna applauded. "Now all we have to do is get all these deliveries out."
"I got it!" One employee said getting all the bags "I got a GPS and everything!"
"Excellent! Let's get going!" Ivanna ordered.
---
After breakfast, the Tienda de Música Hernández has been open for business for making musical instruments. Edward was on building the instrument, Lucy was on the wood, Diego's on designing the instruments, and the rest of the family switched stations to make different kinds of instruments.
"I'm so excited for Día de Muertos!" Edward said excitedly while getting the wood.
"Me too!" The others replied.
"I hope everyone we invited will be able to come." Michael said hopefully.
"We did send them through email, which will help." Gabriella said while getting the sewing machine. "Today, some people wanted some guitars and accordions for next week."
"Alright! That means more musicians to play with!" Michael looked excited.
"Gonna check on Natalie, Juan, Jimmy, and Manolo." Michael said walking out of the workshop. "And can leave you adults alone. Abuela and Abuelo are making Pan de Los Muertos, tamales, and many more for tonight."
"Alright, mijo. Just don't sneak any of the food to the dog." Lucy joked.
-------
Michelle was making the orders when Ellen came with a big announcement.
"This morning I received the email from the Hernandez Family, and the party starts at 5 PM tonight! So we're closing the diner early today!!" She said to the employees.
The employees all cheered.
"I'd rather go to a party than work, anyway." Michelle said under her breath.
"I got that email this morning," Mason said excitingly.
"Me too." The others added, also excited.
"I'm getting myself a dress at Ivana's Fashion Boutique after work," Bella said. "And Michelle can come with me too."
"Good. She could use a dress that actually covers herself." Ellen commented.
"Mom!" Michelle shouted.
"Don't worry, Michelle." Bella whispered to Michelle's ear. "I'll make sure your mother doesn't notice the dress. I heard she'll be in her room paying the bills after work."
"Yeah, she normally does. Thanks a lot, Bella." Michelle whispered back.
-------
Susan took a shower and put on her dark purple boxy top, black leggings capris, and her pink slip-ons. She decided to do bangs in her hair that begin showing both of her eyes. She went downstairs to have some breakfast, what she saw some breakfast buffet with a note from Ivanna.