Sleepover 2: Remember Me

Hilary woke up, yawning, got out of bed, and went into the bathroom to get ready as usual. She took out her phone, read the time was 6:57 AM, a couple of hours before school started, and then saw an email popped up. She opened it and saw it was from Susan and Barry.
'Dear Hilary Brodie, we invite you to our first Boys-vs-Girls sleepover/slumber party this Friday (When Ivanna's out on her night shift.) It starts on Friday, November 24th, 2017, at 1 PM after school. Teens and tweens only! Make sure to bring some snacks and everything sleepover-related!
Have a great day! Susan and Barry de Lafayette Nagasaki'
Hilary's face lit up in excitement. She had sleepovers with Riley before, but it wasn't like this. Before she could reply to the invite, Hilary knew she had to ask for permission. She just hoped that her dad would allow her to go.
Hilary brushed your teeth, put on her school uniform, and went downstairs for breakfast. Luckily today was Friday, so that was her chance to ask her father for permission. She saw Derek sitting at the table, with breakfast already made. "Morning, Dad. Can I ask you something?"
"Sure thing, Hilary." Derek said. "What is it?"
"Well, Susan's having a sleepover and she invited me." She explained. "Is it ok if I go?"
"Sure thing." Derek said
"Great! Thanks." She smiled and served herself some breakfast.

----

At the Saunders' residence, the family was having some hot cakes for breakfast.
"Hey, Mom and Dad. Can I go to Susan's for a sleepover?" Riley asked. "I just got the email this morning."
"Of course you can, honey." Audrey replied. "That sounds like fun."

----

At the Hernandez's complex, the whole family was having some chilaquiles for breakfast
"Mamá, Papá, everyone?" Michael questioned. "Can Prima Natalie and I go to Susan and Barry's house for the Boy versus Girls sleepover after school? We saw the email this morning."
The adults looked at each other for a moment. "Sure you can." Lucy agreed.
"As long as you two can get along, and no teasing each other." Diego added.
"We will." Michael and Natalie said in unison.
"Good. You two have fun." Lucy smiled.

----

At the Jackson house, Melody ate her toast and eggs for breakfast.
"Can I please go to Susan's place after school?" Melody asked.
"Sure, honey. What are you guys gonna do?" Laurie asked.
"We're having a sleepover!" Melody said showing her mother and brother the email she got this morning
"Oh, wow. That sounds like fun." Laurie smiled, seeing the invite.

-----

At the Brooks' residence, Alex was eating his breakfast with Diana and his father.
"Can I go to Barry's house for a sleepover?" He asked, showing the email from this morning
"Ooh, a sleepover! Those are fun." Diana said, excited.
"I suppose so." Martin looked unsure. "Will you be okay without us?"
"I'll be fine, Dad!" Alex said, confidently. "I've learned to take of myself when my Mom died."
"Ok, you're right. Have a good time." Martin smiled.

-----

Susan and Barry got some toast and quickly tiptoed past Ivanna, who was getting some dresses ready.
"We're heading to the bus stop now. See you after school!" Barry said.
"Hold it, you two." Ivanna said, making them stop. She turned to face them. "You kids have your homework?"
"Yep! It's done" Susan said. "We need to go now, so bye!" They went out the door.
"Alright. Have a good day!" Ivanna waved to them as they left.
"Phew, that was close." Susan said. "Our very first time we use the buses to school."
"Yeah, tell me about it." Barry agreed. "I thought we were gonna get busted."
"Yeah." Susan said. "Glad we sent those sleepover invitations by email."
"I hope that our friends will be able to come." Barry said hopefully.
Susan and Barry then saw all of the kids at the bus stop.
"Hey, guys!" Barry greeted the others as they approached them.
"Hey, Barry!" Hilary said, happily waving her hand. "I just got your email this morning!"
"So did we." The other kids said all together.
"Glad our group is gonna have their first sleepover." Michael said.
"Yeah. I'm also glad that our parents are letting us go." Added Melody.
"I'm so excited about the sleepover, Susan!" Natalie said.
"Me too!" Riley said with a big smile.
The bus for the Elementary school pulled over.
"That's us!" Barry said. "See you guys after school!" Barry waved as he, Hilary, and Riley boarded the bus.
A minute later, the middle school's bus came.
"There's our ride." Michael said. "Let's go."