Prologue

Park Jimin,a wolf omega,was born to the Park's family not long after they got married. However,Jimin was born with a defect. Others are able to hide their ears and tails. For Jimin, he was not able to. His ears and tail are always on display.

Growing up, he is known as a monster. He was discriminated, laughed at and even bullied by all of his peers. To avoid all of those, Jimin was mostly kept at home so he won't be seen. Jimin was home-schooled by his parents so his knowledge are limited.

However, this situation not only affected Jimin, but it affected his parents too. Due to giving birth to a son with defects, none of the employers would hire them. They had to either grow their own crops or collect scraps to be sell out.

Recently, there's a rumour going around where the Min pack are trying to get a omega for their leader as he needs heir to take over the throne. However, no one is willing to offer themselves or their omega child as the Min pack are infamous for being cruel. Even with money are being offered, there is stil no candidates. Except for one.

Author's Note:

Decided to make the prologue short.
The story will be in Jimin's POV and all the members would be older.
Do note that this is a fanfiction.