1: U.A. High School

Within this world, there are two types of people... those who have powers, also known as "quirks", and those who don't...

That is where one of our heroes, Kaneri Doutetsu, has grown to have a quirk. One known as Metallic.

But it isn't yet the time to get to know the full extent of her quirk.. After all, it's only fair to introduce the hero before introducing her quirk!

Kaneri Doutetsu is a new student at U.A. high, a school that trains their students to become pro heroes with their very own license. Fortunately, Kaneri's application was accepted.

At the moment, she was nervously headed to her own class... Class 1-A. Needless to say, it was supposed to be filled with several first years, Kaneri herself included. What she didn't expect to see was... a yellow sleeping bag on the floor...

Kaneri looked up at the sign above the door and.. She was indeed at the right class. She peeked into the room.. There are a few classmates in here already. Each gave me a look that can be described as interest, or curiosity... oh dear..

"You must be Kaneri Doutetsu." A sudden voice called out to her. Kaneri tensed up a bit and looked around, finding that the voice came from the sleeping bag...?

While she was certainly confused, the bag turned over and revealed a man with long black hair, and a small juice box.

"Take a seat and be quiet. We're waiting for your fellow classmates to show up." The man grumbled with a bored, tired voice. Kaneri nodded and walked over to a seat in the front row.

Unfortunately... The students had to wait a lot longer than expected for our next few classmates to show up. While everyone waited, Kaneri decided that now would probably be a pretty good time to get to know some of her new classmates.

Before She could properly turn around and greet everyone, someone suddenly sat behind her and leaned back, using the other seat beside her to rest his feet while he grinned, giving a confident look while chuckling.

"Sup, gorgeous?" The boy asked. Kaneri turned back in her seat, turning my head a bit to be met with a blond kid with a black streak in his hair that vaguely resembled a thunder bolt. He also seemed to have yellow eyes to match his hair, and a look of interest towards her.

"O-Oh.. Hi" Kaneri grinned softly. She turned herself towards him, or as much as she could given how these seats were designed.

"My name is Denki Kaminari. Friends call me Denki. You can call me Denki" He replied, giving her a smile that, in his eyes, may have been swoon worthy...

"Uhm..My name is.. Kaneri" She quietly replied. Denki tilted his head a bit. "No last name?" He asked.

"D..Doutetsu.." was all she said. The boy nodded before his eyes drifted off, catching her attention. Before she rushed to accuse him of anything, she realized that he was looking at her hair...

"Uhm.. I heard that boys tend to drift off or stare at things but.. this isn't what I would have expected.." Kaneri silently whispered to him. Denki broke his gaze and glanced at her, chuckling as he scratched the back of his head.

"Sorry. It's just.. your hair. It's very unique" Denki commented. "It's a nice silver and very curly" He continued with a grin. Kaneri nodded softly and smiled.

Only to be cut off as she felt Denki's hand run through her hair..

On instinct, Kaneri's body stiffen a bit as she felt his hand play with her hair.