USJ Panic PT2

"Heh. Poor babies. One of them is crying out for their Mommy" A shark villain taunted.

"Remember what Shigaraki told us. Don't underestimate those kids. That's why we need them in the water. Once that happens, we have an advantage." Another villain called out.

Just as the villain finished, Izuku stepped onto the railing and shouted at the top of his lungs, catching the attention of the villains as he leaped off the boat.

"Stupid move, Kid!" The villain said, preparing his quirk to amass water into a clawed hand. As Izuku drew closer to the water, he clutched onto his arm and prepared to flick at the water below him.

'Even with a smash, I can't get them when they're all in a circle like that. Besides.. there's still enemies at the other side of the shipwreck zone. I can't sacrifice my arm yet... Focus! I have to remember the image of the egg not exploding!'

As Izuku prepared his attack, Tsu picked up Mineta and got ready to leap.

Izuku aimed his fist towards the water, flicking as his voice was blocked out by the sheer power and force of the attack.

A powerful push of wind forced all of the water and villains back, shooting Izuku into the air as he clenched onto his hand, breaking two fingers in the process.

"TSU! MINETA, NOW!" Izuku shouted. Tsu leaped off of the boat and wrapped her tongue around Izuku, pulling him along as Mineta clenched his fist.

'How lame.. How do you do it Izuku..? I'm being useless.. and You're being so cool!' Mineta thought to himself, reaching up to the orbs on his head as he turned back to the water, throwing the orbs from his head at a quick rate.

"TAKE THIS YOU VILLAINS! YOU CAN EAT MY STICKY BALLS!"

As the villains began to get sucked into the center of the lake from Izuku's attack on the water's surface, the several orbs that Mineta threw managed to get the villains stuck together. Due to them not being able to take them off, the villains got sucked into the area where Izuku attacked.

"You managed to round them all up. Not too shabby.." Tsu commented. "You guys are pretty great. The both of you. Looks like we passed the shipwreck zone"

Izuku, Mineta and Tsu have successfully escaped. While Izuku was holding his broken fingers, he began to mumble incoherently to himself, causing Tsu to ask him to stop due to being creeped out.

"Instead of second guessing what we did, shouldn't we focus on making our next move?" Tsu asked.

Izuku nodded and looked around... They were at the shore. So if they were to go along the shore line, they wouldn't be involved with Aizawa as he fought against several villains...

"He's bound to overwork himself.. He'll be defeated soon.." Izuku said nervously.

"What are you saying? We should help them?" Mineta asked in a hushed tone.

"No. I'm thinking we can probably lighten the load.." Izuku sighed softly...

Meanwhile, the landslide zone housed several of frozen villains, each defeated by Todoroki as he got information from the individual thugs...

"So the plan was to scatter us, then kill us. You all were woefully unprepared. It almost looks as though you've had no training. I'd say none of you know how to use your quirks." Todoroki stated, walking through the frozen villains.

'How do they plan on killing All Might.. At first, I thought they gathered a force of elite criminals to overpower him..' Todoroki thought to himself, only to dodge an attack from behind as he froze a Villain in front of himself.