The Unknown

Kaneri opened her eyes to realize that it was… hotter than she remembered. Way hotter.. her eyes glanced around as she realized she was in a building that seemed to be within the fire biome within the USJ..

'That shadow guy probably has a teleportation quirk of some sort..' Kaneri thought to herself, standing up as she tried to free herself of any debris in her way.

Right now, her goal was to get out of this area and find her way back to the class. Kaneri used her quirk to create a shield and a sword to defend herself as she walked around to find the exit. Once Kaneri found it, she immediately ran outside to see that debris, fire, and destruction surrounded her.

As she tried to get an understanding of how far in she was in the fire terrain, Kaneri was suddenly ambushed by three villains.

The very first villain seemed to have a mutation quirk. One that made their teeth and nails into rocks. The second appeared to have a fire based quirk, judging from how the villain's hair was replaced by fire. The third didn't seem to have arms, and instead, attacked with their hair.

A burst of flames came charging straight towards Kaneri. Judging from the impact of the flames alone, if Kaneri didn't use her shield to block the attack, she would have suffered horribly bad burns…

While blocking the attack, Kaneri's arm was suddenly grappled by the third villain's hair, forcing her sword out of her hand as she was clawed at by the Iron villain.

"You can't be serious. Small fry like you are seriously at U.A.? They must be desperate!" The flame villain cackled, only to get hit in the head by Kaneri's shield. She then reached out to her blade, having it return to her hand as she cut the villain's hair off with a single slice.

"With common creeps like you, the league of villains must be even more desperate." Kaneri smirked, changing her blade into knuckle guards.

The rock villain tried to launch several stones at Kaneri, only for them all to be blocked as Kaneri changed the knuckles back into a shield.

Once in front of the villain, Kaneri rammed her shield into the villain's face, throwing the shield at the flame villain as she created a bow staff and hit the rock villain's face, knocking the thug out.

As the hair villain was at a loss as for what to do, he was suddenly hit in the head by the staff, getting swept off of his feet with Kaneri's staff as he was slammed into the ground by the shield.

"Gotta admit. You're pretty skilled. STILL WEAK THOUGH!" 

As Kaneri stood up, she turned around, getting hit by a burst of flames from the fire villain. Kaneri cried out in pain as the fire burned hotter against her. Before the burns could get too bad, Kaneri used her shield to try and block the fire while using her quirk to throw the sword around.

The fire villain raised his other hand and burned the sword instantly, slowly approaching the same temperature with the shield as Kaneri's arm began to get burned.

Kaneri quickly moved out of the way of the fire. The flame villain turned his head to her and tried to move the fire's direction, only to see that Kaneri's shield had completely melted.

Instead, the villain was wrapped up in a strange binding and launched towards a nearby building, crashing into the debris. As Kaneri registered what happened, two more streaks of tape landed in front of Kaneri as Sero Hanta made it into the scene, landing before her as he helped the wounded student up.

"You okay? Sorry I couldn't get here earlier" Sero lamented, only for Kaneri to nod and get up with a smile, turning back to Sero. "You kidding? I thought these were villains… these guys are punching bags!" Kaneri shouted with excitement, running through the debris. Sero took a moment to watch Kaneri's personality shift, before smirking and following after her.