1-A Quirk Testing

"You can't send one of us home..!" The girl with shoulder length brown hair complained. "We just got here! And even then, this is the first day! That wouldn't be fair!"

"And what do you think Natural disasters are? Or villains? Or events that wipe out entire cities? The world is full of unfairness." Aizawa grumbled harshly. "A job of a hero is to fight against the unfairness, and make the world safe. For the next three years, U.A. will throw problems and events one after another at you, with little to no mercy. So go beyond. Plus Ultra-style. Prove to me that you being here wasn't a mistake."

Despite his harsh words, it was clear that Aizawa's small speech inspired plenty of the students to do their very best... and with our inspiration, Aizawa had the games begin...

Test 1: 50-meter dash.

The first test had speedster, Tenya Iida and the frog based student, Tsuyu Asui race. As soon as the countdown started, Iida was the first one to boost ahead of his opponent.

With every step the jet engines on his legs only made him faster, effectively having him leave Tsuyu in his dust.

"Alright. Next is Ochaco Uraraka and Mishizu Averina." Aizawa stated. Ochaco tilted her head a bit and headed towards the starting point while nervously hyping herself up.

Once Ochaco made it, she was met with a girl with gray eyes, pale skin, and dirty blond hair with two bright blond streaks.. she certainly seemed to be far more athletic than Ochaco, worrying the gravity shifter even more, despite having the advantage of using her quirk to make her clothes and shoes lighter.

"So uh.. what's your quirk..?" Ochaco asked anxiously. Mishizu looked over and sighed. "Chain Summon. Nothing useful here."

Chain Summon: With this quirk, the user can summon chains from any area of their body. The chains can also come equipped with many types of spikes, hooks, spears, and knives.

Despite this fact, Ochaco was clearly slower than Mishizu. Even with the advantage, Ochaco completed after her opponent had already passed.

Then it was Mina Ashido against Himari Sugawa. The pink hued girl had already assumed sprinting position while Himari stood in place, dawning a bored and tired expression. As soon as the dash started, Mina made it first with little competition.

"If you want to be a pro hero, I advise you put actual effort into what you do. For all you know, the amount of effort you put in now could save, or end someone's life." Aizawa stated bitterly.

After that, it was Katsuki Bakugo vs. Izuku(Deku) Midoriya. Bakugo kept a narrow eyed glare at his opponent, mentally ripping him into shreds. As such, he did. Bakugo won the "race" within literal seconds due to using his quirk to boost himself.

By the time Izuku finished, Bakugo gave him a look of disgust, muttering about how he was "Pathetic." As he glared down at him.

Unfortunately, Izuku's body language seemed to agree with Bakugo's insult, only for him to have a look of determination.

After that, there was Kaneri Doutetsu against Kyoka Jiro. Unfortunately, neither of their quirks could really be used to give them an advantage. Due to this, they both crossed at the same time.

"Next is Aya Chiaki and Sada Toshiaki." Aizawa stated.

The dark red haired boy was met with the very same girl who sat next to him in class. Unfortunately, Sada didn't seem to stand a chance against the elf-eared girl from crossing before him with an almost unnatural amount of speed.