Unforeseen Simulation Joint

A new day begins with three new heroes at a struggle with a villain. The threat had hostages and even had some of the heroes pretty beaten up to a sore condition as he stood over them, holding a small family worth of people in a headlock…

"Nobody move! One step closer, and I'll kill this whole family!" He threatened, clenching his fist towards the head of the father as though he was going to crush him with his sheer strength. "I'm certain none of you would want innocent blood on your hands! Do you?"

Mt. Lady, a relatively new pro hero, gritted her teeth as she tried to think of some sort of way to save the people, only for the sun to shine even brighter as a powerful voice called out. "NEVER FEAR CITIZENS! MISSOURI SMASH!"

Suddenly, All Might appeared from the sun and chopped the back of the villains head, taking him down in one blow.

As the villain was defeated, All Might released the family from the loose clutches and gave the people a bright smile.

"Fear not. For I will still save you!" All Might announced proudly, hearing a cry for help in the distance. Within a flash, All Might turned around and bolted straight towards the cry…

'I know I'm going to be late for school… but.. I can't just ignore a cry for help..!' All Might thought to himself. 'I can feel it.. I'm getting slower. It seems my power is draining even faster since I gave it to Young Midoriya… I'm pushing myself too far past the limits.'

All Might's fist crashed into a car to save another civilian as All Might remained in his thoughts.

'Even if Young Midoriya is a more suitable vessel now.. he is still a Fifteen year old boy. I must guide him' The pro thought to himself, hearing of a hostage situation across town.

The symbol of peace grunted and leaped towards the problem, knowing how little time he had left…

Meanwhile, Aizawa was preparing his class for a different form of training. This lesson involved three instructors. Aizawa, All Might, and another pro hero will keep tabs on the class to see how well they do in the class.

"Sir! What kind of training is this?" Sero asked, raising his hand up. Aizawa raised up a card with the words 'Rescue' in big bold blue letters.

"You'll be dealing with natural disasters. Fires, Shipwrecks. Stuff like that." The homeroom teacher replied.

"Disasters huh? Sounds like it'll be tough" Denki commented.

"Totally!" Mina shouted, raising her fists up. "Real hero work! This is what seperates men from boys." Kirishima smirked, visibly shaking with excitement.

"I get to show how skilled I am in water, ribbit" Tsuyu added.

"I'm not finished yet." Aizawa grumbled, turning to the wall as he grabbed a remote and pressed a button.

"You are all free to wear whatever you please for this test. I know you all like your costumes. Bare in mind that none of you are used to them, so they may limit your abilities." Aizawa warned. "This special training is at an off campus facility, so we're taking the bus to get there. That's all." Aizawa stated, leaving the class to do as they pleased.

The whole class got their own costumes with the exception of Izuku, who had to wear his PE uniform.

"What happened to your uniform?" Ochaco asked while holding her helmet. "The combat training sorta.. trashed it.." Izuku chuckled a bit. "The support company has to fix it"

Suddenly, Tenya Iida blew into a whistle, shouting for everyone to get into individual lines so the bus could be filled efficiently…

Then he kept blowing on the whistle, though the seating order didn't go according to plan...at all.