•Undercover•

Tom Hanson Imagine
~~~

"You don't have to do this, baby

"You don't have to do this, baby."
"Obviously I do." He loads the gun.
"Tom what about the baby?" You plead with him, taking a step closer.

"I love you both." He shrugs
"Why do I think you don't mean that?"
"I would say I'm sorry."
"But?" You tilt your head.
"I'm not." He shrugs cocking the gun at you. You brace your self for the shots that ring out a moment later.

The pressure in your heart grows as you fall back and close your eyes. Your 'blood' spills around you and you hold your breath.

"There. Shit is done."
"Get rid of her." Another voice says from behind you.

"I already killed her." His voice kept steady, surprisingly. All things considered, he just 'murdered' the love of his life.
"Now you learn how to clean up your messes."
"Fine." He rolls his eyes and mocks him under his breath, making subtle faces.

You feel him grab your ankles and you try not to make a sound as he drags you out of the building and lays your body behind a dumpster.
"Okay get up." He whispers in your ear. Your eyes snap open and the pain hits you. "Are you okay?"

He pulls your hoodie over your head and unstraps the bullet proof vest with the bag of fake blood attached to the back.
"I hate you." You groan as he feels over the bruise on your chest.
"I'm sorry honey." He helps you up, throwing the vest in the garbage. "You're an amazing actor."
"It helps when you rehearse the seen for hours at a time. Right in the heart jeez."
"I had to make it believable." He shrugs pushing the stands of hair out his face.

"Not even gonna lie, you look really good as a gangbanging bad ass." You smirk.
"I try." He smiles and moves closer to you. "You really had to add a kid to it? What about the baby?" He mocks.
"Shut up." You laugh pushing his shoulder.

You pull the hoodie over your head again and grab him in a soul crushing hug.
"Don't die Tom."
"I'll be back as soon as I can."

He reaches in his pocket and hands you back your badge. He stripped it from you during the whole kidnapping ordeal.
"Okay I have to go or else they'll get suspicious."
"I love you Tom."
"I love you too y/n. By the way, would you ever have my baby?"
"Hell no." You scowl and turn away leaving him in confusion.

"Why not?" He yells after you.
"If any of you rubs of on that kid it'll be literal hell. Now go save the world." You wink.

Time jump, two years...

You sit at your desk, going through another case file.
"Y/L/N?"
"What?"
"When's the last time you heard from Hanson?" You turn in your chair and close the file.

"He's undercover. He's not supposed to have contact."
"Come on you know him. When?"
"A week ago." You roll your eyes and turn back to your desk.

"And you haven't even worried about me since?" The familiar voice made you smile.
"Hanson I swear."
"You swear what?" You hear his footsteps come closer to your desk as the tears fall from your eyes.

You look up at you black computer and see his smiling reflection. You rush to stand up and hug him, careful of his arm in a sling.
"What happened?" You asked referring to the arm.
"Go shot." He shrugged.
"Ha payback is a bitch." You laugh.
"I left you with a bruise."
"That is still there." You argued.

"The first time seeing each other in a year and this is what you do? Argue?"
"All the time." You smile and kiss him passionately. The type of kiss that says 'don't you ever leave me again and fuck you for shooting me'

Word Count: 655

Sorry if this is crappy. I need to brush up on his character more...