Page 3

"Okay, boys, this is my mother. Mother, this is Griffin, Quinton, Blake, Bryce, Anthony, Josh, and Jaden," I pointed out each one.

"You're real..." She muttered. "How did you get in?"

"Her balcony," Jaden shrugged.

"I hope you have better breakfasts than we do," Josh walked past her.

"Josh!" I followed him.

"What?"

"Why can't you guys just order breakfast every morning?"

"We never thought about that," Griffin pet my head. "We'll order it to here." They ordered GrubHub and Griffin paid. The boys and I were eating in the living room and mom still couldn't believe I had made friends. The bell rang and I opened the door to see Violet.

"Come to the living room," I smiled and pulled her. "Boys, this is Violet."

"Hi," she tried not to scream.

"Hey," they all waved.

"I'm just here to take my stuff back," Violet quickly ran out. We were both socially awkward and that's why we got along.

"Are you coming over again?" Jaden asked as we finished eating. I took everyone's boxes and thew them away, washing my hands. Mom watched me intently.

"Am I getting paid again?" I questioned.

"I thought we were friends by now." He came over and looked down at me.

"We are."

"Mh-Hm..." He kissed my forehead and I was confused. Why? "Yes or no?"

"Yeah. But I need to go shopping today so only for a couple of hours," I turned to him.

"I'll take you shopping."

"Do you even own a shirt?" He rolled his eyes and pushed my forehead. We went to Sway and Jaden threw on a black hoodie. We took an uber and talked along the way.

"I wanted to talk to you about something."

"What's up?"

"Josh and I are taking a break from Sway. We're gonna focus more on our career paths." I was quiet and he sighed. "I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to upset you or anything." I hugged him and closed my eyes.

"It's your life. You choose what you want, Jaden. I'm gonna support you the whole time. It doesn't matter what I think. What matters is that you're gonna be happy with it."

"Thanks, Chloe. I know tons of fans are gonna be upset and I... I feel bad about that," he said as we pulled away.

"If they're true fans, they'll still support you with your decision and respect them," I said and he nodded as we stopped. We got out of the car and walked through a hall leading to Gucci, Chanel, Louis V, etc.

"So where are we shopping at?"

"H&M." I found a few cute things and bought them. Jaden dragged me to Gucci and wanted a Gucci belt, but didn't have his wallet. "I hate you," I stated and bought it for him. He smiled and we finished our shopping spree. We got back to my place and it was late.

"Jaden," mom called. "Why don't you stay for dinner?"

"Umm... Sure," he said, awkwardly. We all ate and I took Jaden up to my room.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"Just one. Then I'm leaving." I nodded and he left. I slept peacefully and was still upset that he was taking a break from Sway. But I wasn't about to be that friend that holds him back. He was a great singer and he's cared so much about others that it was about time that he took some time to himself. To do what he wants and what makes him happy.

In the morning, none of the guys came over and my brother invited me to the Hype House. My brother was Chase. Yep, Chase Hudson. He was really protective of me since I was only about a year younger than him. I drove over and he immediately took me to his room. We made TikToks and the others wanted to make dances with me. I danced with Chase in one and he kissed my cheek at the end. I posted it and it was getting dark. I was sitting with Chase in his bed and Calvin and Patty set up a tent next to me.

"No!" Chase groaned and they videoed the whole thing.

"Hi, Chase's super attractive sister," Calvin looked at me and I laughed.

"Ew! Don't hit on my sister. That's weird!"

Chase fell asleep and I joined him. In the morning, Calvin and Patty were trying to wake Chase up, and it didn't work. They gave up and slept. Chase took a shower and Michael filmed as Chase poured water on the boys to wake them up.

"Bye, Chase's super attractive sister," they walked out.

"Help me with this," Chase told me and we picked their tent up, throwing it off the balcony. Calvin and Patty ran out and saw, then screaming for Chase.

"Okay, I'm going home," I told Chase.

"Okay. Love you," he said and I drove home. I got back and mom smiled after looking up from her computer.

"Have fun with Chase?" She asked.

"Yeah. I'll have to show you the video when it comes out," I smiled. "It's crazy at their place."

"The boys from down the street were asking for you last night. I told them you were at the Hype House visiting your friends."

"I'll go over to their place then and see what they want." I walked to Sway and the boys were working out in the garage. "Hey," I sat on the driveway, watching them.

"We hate you," Josh simply stated.

"Then I'll be on my way."

"No," Jaden snapped and looked over at me.

"Are you dating Chase?" Bryce asked immediately and sounded annoyed.

"Why were you at the Hype House?" Griffin asked with a nicer tone.

"Why didn't you come back last night?" Josh asked.

"Guys! Stop worrying about my business!" I yelled, getting pissed off that they had to always know everything. They ignored me so I decided to go back home and spend Mother's Day with my mother. Chase was over and was staying in my room with me. We helped mom with shopping, then drove her to the mall to get anything she wanted. We helped make dinner and were finished eating when the bell rang. Without hesitation, the boys walked in and saw Chase and I sitting together.