Page 15

Tayler let me go and I pulled Chase with me. I leaned into a corner and he stood in front of me.

"Have you told anyone else about you and Jaden?" He whispered.

"I haven't told anyone. I don't know if he has," I said.

"Ask him."

"I will. He's coming back soon." Jaden got back and came over to Hype. We hung out in my room and then went shopping with Chase, Thomas, and Mia. Jaden and I were walking when Hollywood Fix came over. He talked to Chase, then came to Jaden and me.

"So are you two dating?" He asked me and Jaden.

"Um... We're just friends," Jaden said.

"Yeah, that's what Chase said. Do you have the smallest crush on him?" I was asked.

"We're just friends," I repeated.

"Alright. Everyone's been talking about Tayler using you for clout."

"No. He was kidding."

"And people say that you and Chase are the best siblings. What was it like living with him when you were little."

"Um... He was very supportive. And I used to get bullied, but he'd make it all okay. We're that one relationship that nothing can really ruin. Chase got hype first and was more famous than me, but he never forgot about me. So I won't forget him." He left and I held Jaden's hand. "In a friendly way," I smiled and he snickered. We finished and I went with Jaden to the apartment. He showed me lyrics to his new song and wanted me to improve it. I made a couple things sound better, but the rest was good.

"Do you wanna stay the night?" Jaden asked.

"Which room?"

"I mean... we could share, but if you aren't ready, I'll take the couch and you take my bed."

"We'll share." I let him pull me and he locked the door, pushing me against the wall. I pulled him closer and kissed him, sliding my hands around his neck. Jaden smiled after pulling away a little, then kissed me again.

"Mhh... Jump," he whispered and caught my thighs. I wrapped my legs around his waist and moved my hands to his hair. We didn't go past that, but Jaden carried me to the bed andwe cuddled, sleeping. I went home in the morning and Chase smiled at me, knowing exactly where I was.

"Hey," everyone said to me.

"Hi," I waved awkwardly and stared at them as they stared back. I put my arms out andturned to Chase. He hugged me and let go.

"This morning, we facetimed Chase and he was taking a shower in the dark like it was perfectly normal," Thomas told me.

"It is," I said and everyone's jaws dropped. "I do the same."

"See, told you," Chase laughed. "This is how you know she's my sister."

"Okay, I'm going to your room," I said, walking away. "By the way, music vid is dropping today."

"You're just gonna casually say that and walk away?" Ondreaz asked.

"I'm... bursting with excitement on the inside," I said.

"Hey, hey, hey. Wait. C'mere," Chase said and I went over.

"He's gonna show you... wow," Alex snickered. Chase showed me a whole collection of pokemon stuffed animals that he wanted and smiled.

"And there's Charizard!" He smiled.

"Chase... You know you're my older, supposed to be more mature, brother, right?" I asked and everyone laughed.

"I know. I hate me too," Chase sat and I rolled my eyes.

"How much does it cost?"

"Well... There are 809 pokemon... and each one costs $31 about... So $25,079?"

"Chase, are you serious?"

"Holy shit!" Tayler said.

"Please? I'll play with them forever!" Chase begged and I slammed my card down.

"I hate you," I walked away and he called.

"Love you!" He stated and I was upset as I lied down on his bed. I barely made that much a month since I was a small artist. I called Jaden and he answered.

"Hey," he said.

"Chase just bought $25,000 worth of Pokemon toys with my money," I complained and we talked. Then I went to the kitchen to see Chase going live.

"And I was selfish so I used her money-" He started.

"No!" I shouted and everyone jerked up. "You don't get to be the bad guy!" I stood in front of the live and spoke. "I'm a really clingy person and I'm surprised Chase has tolerated me since we were little. And I'm fine with him spending my money no matter how stupid the thing is. And I love him 'cause he's my bro."

"Someone said, 'I don't get why you're so nice to each other.' Same," Chase said.

"Neither do I."

"'Post more on YouTube.' I will at some point, guys. It's complicated because I film, then I have to sit down for, like, all night and edit. I haven't gotten an editor yet."

"You need one? There's a kid at my recording studio and he wants to learn how to edit. He doesn't charge much."

"Yeah. Can you talk to him?"

"Mh-Hm." Chase ended his live and Thomas came in with mail. Everyone took theirs and we all had a package from TikTok. We got candles and the boys hated them, so they gave it to either Kouvr, Mia, Kelianne, or me. Then at the bottom was a letter.

Hello Chloe,

We are excited that you have been verified and chosen to come on the Lights Out Tour. It is two days from now and the plane tickets will explain it all. After you land, there will be a tour bus waiting to pick you up and take you to a hotel. For phase 1, you will be going to Phoenix, San Diego, and Costa Mesa. For Phase 2, you will go to Chicago, St. Louis, Nashville, Atlanta, Austin, and Dallas. Your manager Trent will explain if you have questions.

From,

TikTok

I was really excited because I'd never been on tour before. It looked so fun, but I'd never even gone to visit. I took the candles and all the other stuff I got from TikTok to my room and Jaden called me while I was working in my home studio.