Page 14

I finished recording and it was a big deal. I went home on the last day and everyone pulled me to the roof to do a phot shoot.

"Congrats, you're part of the Hype House now," Thomas said and gave me a side hug.

"I need to talk to you about something later. I'll meet you in my studio in 10," I said.

"Yeah." Everyone was having fun in the pool and Thomas met me.

"I need to film a music video and I wanna film it at the house. Can I do that?"

"Go for it. Who's covering all the expenses?"

"Me and my team."

"Alright. Then we're good." I had my team come in the next day and took them to the roof.

"Here I'll leave it up to you guys on what you wanna do. I was thinking maybe this place should be more crowded than the other floors. I wanna full the hot tub with bubbles and film a bit in that," I said.

"So this will all take place at night?" Manager asked.

"Yeah. It'll just be a huge house party. Invite whoever wants to come over, and we're good." We came up with ideas for each place and I called Sway to tell them to come over. Everyone from Sway and Hype House was on the roof and I told them the plan.

"So are you telling us to stay away?" Nate asked.

"No. I'm asking if any of you wanna be in the music video. We need a house full of people," I said. They all wanted to be in it, so I assigned different parts to people. "Okay, who wants to shotgun White Claw for a scene?"

SG: Griffin, Ryland, Tayler, Blake, Bryce, Paper, and Josh.

"There'll be a part where we have a tattoo artist. Who wants to get a tattoo?"

Tat: Chase, Nick, Alex, Patty, and Thomas.

"Who wants to be in the hot tub with me but in the back?"

HT: Me, Kouvr, Mia, Addison, Charli, Kelianne, and Dixie.

"And Patty and Calvin, I'm signing you up for this. You'll be dropping plastic balls into the pool." The rest of the people were gonna just party.

"Can I have a scene where Ryland and I blow smoke onto the camera?" Bryce asked.

"Yeah. We'll have the back yard part and you two decide how you wanna do that."

"We got only a few people. About 100. We need more. Jamie Foxx wanted a bit like a dancing scene so that'll go on in the front lawn," my team came in. We need tons more people."

"We can try to make calls," Josh offered.

"Yeah, do that," I nodded.

"Okay, I got my buddies from Canada flying in for this."

"I got 60 people from Indiana coming right now," Griffin said.

"I got Hunter, Joey, and the old squad," Bryce said.

"Cody's coming," Tayler said. "And Jeff, Zach, Nick Bean, Angel, Edwin, and Jordan and Jordan."

"Aidette will be here," Nate added. "And Hootie and Sam."'

"I got Avani and my friend Taylor," Ant said.

"My hometown friends are heading over," Quin stated.

"I got Payton and he's bringing Tayson and Jackson," Chase told me.

"We need more," the team said.

"Bryce, ask your ex girlfriends. We'd get a good 50 from that," I joked and everyone laughed.

"Mads and Nessa will be here with Curtis," Josh said.

"Thomas, get the Clubhouse here. Tayler, see if Jason Derulo wants to join. And the Shluv house," I said. "Griff, ask Olivia and Kio and Darianka." They all agreed to come and we still needed more. "Someone call Nikita, Norvina, James, and Larray."

"No one has Norvina's number," Nick said. I asked her and she said she'd come.

"Cynthia is coming," Quin said. "With Cooper and Noah."

"I got Noen," Chase said.

"Indiana is bringing Zach Justice and Cale will be here."

"Okay, my boyfriend's coming," Kelianne said.

"Loren Gray will be here," Tayler said. We finally got enough people and it was set for tomorrow. Everything started at night and I watched the boys shotgun White Claws with Griff's buddies, the Bryce and Ryland did the smoke thing.

"It's not good. It's too light of smoke. Like, one more person and we're good," my filmer said.

"Payton," I called and he came over. "Do you have your vape with you?"

"Yeah." I explained what to do and it came out really good.

Tons of people got drunk, buy the video was finished. I went to my editor's house the next day and we sat for the whole day working on everything. I managed to get home earlier than usual and checked my phone to see 15 texts from Jaden and 17 calls. I called him and he answered.

"What's up? You called so many times," I said.

"Well, when your girlfriend doesn't reply to a text and she's always stuck to her phone, you'd think something is wrong," Jaden said.

"I'm sorry. I was just busy today."

"I'm coming back in two days."

"Ooh. Yay. I miss you, Jaden."

"I miss you too." We talked for a bit then ended the call. I went to the roof and everyone was making TikToks or hanging out in the pool. I got in the pool with my swimsuit, and Nick welcomed me by shoving me under the water. I came up and he snickered.

"Hey, Chloe, come here," Tayler said.

"What?" I swam over.

"Nothing. I just needed you in my live so I can use you for clout."

"Okay," I laughed.

"Now act like we're friends." He jumped onto my back and I held him.

"'Pose for a screenshot'." We posed for 5 seconds then I jumped and dropped Tayler backwards. He came up and flipped his wet hair at me.

"'I ship you.' Guys, I'm 22. She's 17."

"'More music from Chloe.' Okay. I have a new song coming out sometime this week. It's a whole music video, so I hope you like it."

"Can I say something about it?"

"Don't say too much."

"I'm in it!" Tayler said, excited.

"Same," Chase came over. He made me bend down and threw his legs over me and sat on my shoulders.

"Someone said they ship you two," Tayler laughed.

"Then they clearly don't know us," I said.

"I'm her brother. Gross," Chase leaned down and dropped off. "She's the clout supplier here." I leaned onto him and he wrapped his arms around me from behind.