Page 19

He moved my hands and I glared at him. He laughed and leaned onto me more, pushing me down. We both sat up and Chase walked in. He had Sir Ziggy and his snake on each hand.

"Wait, give him to me. They haven't seen Sir Ziggy in forever," I said. The snake was passed to me and observed the live. Chase waved to the live and wrapped an arm around my neck from behind.

"'Are you still close?' No. We live together but never speak. Yes! We're siblings. Of course, we're close," Chase said. He took the snakes away and Dominic positioned the live to himself. He played a couple of his songs and I did a Q&A.

"'How do you deal with hate?' Well, yeah, it hurts. But you just have to know that you don't have to be perfect for anyone else. You just have to be perfect for yourself. And if people are just gonna hate, why do I see you following me?"

"Right? And they're like, 'To keep up with drama about you.' Well, go follow TikTok room. Which is what we'll end up on by the end of this live," Jaden smiled and I leaned onto Dominic.

"Guys, comment if you think Yungblud is loud or not." They commented loud and I smiled. "See? I told you." He stuck his tongue out and I did too. He liked my tongue and I laughed. "'Who's your best friend?' This dude right here." Dom waved.

"Have you talked to," Jaden stared. "Patrick?" He mouthed.

"No. He hasn't tried to talk to me either."

"Today's Nick's birthday," Chase came back.

"So are you going over?" I asked.

"Yeah. Aren't you?"

"No. You're not the one that has fucking beef with all of them." Chase threw something at me and it hurt. "Ow! What the fuck?" He left and I ended the live. Jaden and Travis went to use my computer in my studio but after the tattooist got here. Dom got a broken heart on his left middle finger and a regular one on his right middle finger. I got a flatlining symbol on my wrist and Travis and Jaden worked on their sleeves. We were all in the studio and Dominic was strumming randomly. He was recording some tune and I got an idea. "I'm 11 minutes away and I have missed you all day. I'm 11 minutes away so why aren't you here?" I sang and stopped but he motioned for me to continue. Travis went to the drumset and played a sick beat drop. "I think I missed you callin' on the other line. I'm just thinkin' all these thoughts up in my mind. Talkin' love but I can't even read the signs. I would sell my soul for a bit more time. You stain all on my body like you're red wine. You're the fuckin' acid to my alkaline. You run your middle finger up and down my spine. I'm sorry there was no one to apologize," I ran out of things to sing and they stopped recording.

"You came up with that just now?" Travis asked.

"Yeah..." Dominic and I both smiled. Jaden played with my hand and squeezed it.

"I'll write the rest of the song," Dominic smiled at started getting to work. It took a couple days to write the song, then a whole week to get the chords and instruments right. We got it to his producers and they accepted it. We sang it in a studio and it took a long while to get it perfect. It premiered when I was at home and it was fire. The next day, Chase came over with a paper and pen while Travis, Jaden, and Dominic were over.

"Your 18th is coming up. Two days. Who are you inviting over?" He asked.

"I mean them..." I said.

"Who else? It needs to be a lit pray, dude," Jaden said.

"Does Griffin have beef with me?"

"If anything, invite Griffin, Bryce, and Tayler. They'd make it lit."

"Not Tayler."

"Bryce and Griffin then," Chase said.

"Let's invite the Clubhouse just to make Thomas mad," I smiled. "Billie Eilish. Melly would be so fun and Juice. Ari..." We got a whole list of people and everyone was coming. My birthday came and it was lit. There was underage drinking, Bryce and Sebastian got into a fight, and then everyone had to go home.

"Like, I know DIxie's my girlfriend and all... But there's no beef between you and me and I know that what she did was completely wrong," Griffin told me before leaving.

"Okay," I said.

"Friends?"

"Friends."

"I don't have beef with you at all. I mean, it's, like, your business what goes on. But happy birthday and sick party. I'm literally trying to sober up, but this just stopped it all," Bryce said and gave me a side hug. I slept and Dominic called me in the morning.

"Yo," I smiled.

"I was thinking... I have ideas for the music video," he smiled.

"Okay... Do you wanna come over and we can talk about it?" I asked.

"Yep. Heading out now." It was just 4 in the morning and he came into my room in a hoodie and sweats. I was ready to fall asleep again and he lied down next to me. He explained his idea as I lied down on my side, watching him. "And I get people would think we were dating if I kissed you for the video, but I think it's okay. We wouldn't actually be dating. It's just for the video."

"Mh-Hm," I said and rested my head on his chest.

"What are you doing?"

"Shh!" I closed my eyes and slept and he put his arm around me.

"Ew!" Chase yelled and I woke up. Apparently so did Dominic because he stopped snoring. "My little sister who is 18 is sleeping with a 22-year-old. I didn't need to walk in on this." He left and I got off.

"No. Nope," Dom pushed me to lie back down and we didn't wake until noon when the door opened and closed. Travis and Jaden were standing and watching us.

"Get up," I told Dom.

"Why does everyone disturb us?" He sat up and I got ready for the day. We went to the studio to film and we all drove to places. I had a full make out session with Yungblud and neither of us said anything about it later. The video looked really good and they wanted to edit with some effects.