Page 6

"What happened to your eye?" He asked her.

"She kicked me when I came to say hi!" Charly lied.

"Yeah, you're going over the ledge. Stop bullying people!" Jaden went to push me as well. "Say sorry!"

"I didn't even touch her!" I screamed and everyone ran up.

"Hey!" Griffin pushed Jaden aside and helped me up. I ran to Chase who started yelling at Jaden. Charly stomped over to me and punched me in the nose. People pulled her back and my nose started bleeding.

"Apologize to her!" Jaden told me.

"I didn't do anything!" I repeated. That's when he slapped me across the face. Chase went to fight Jaden as tears rolled down my cheeks. But Jaden shoved Chase against a wall.

"Jaden!" Bryce yelled. "Look what you're doing!"

"You nearly killed her by throwing her off the roof! She's your fucking friend, too! And if you don't realize how toxic Charly is, you have truly lost it!" Griffin yelled.

"They're both your friends! Look what you've done!" Josh stated. Patty squatted next to me and helped me up.

"She kicked Charly in the eye!" Jaden said.

"Did you?" Quin asked.

"I-It's makeup," I whispered to Patty who told the others. Jaden rubbed Charly's eye and it smeared.

"Chloe..." Jaden tried.

"Get out. I don't want you or Charly back here again!" Thomas said and I was taken to my room.

"Okay, let's clean you up," Patty took me to the bathroom and got me cleaned up. He sat on the bed and I koala hugged him, straddling him and burying my face in his neck. "Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah," I said.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Go ahead."

"I know I always flirt and stuff, but I wanna feel like an older brother to you."

"That's sweet, Patty," I said. The door opened and Chase sat on the bed next to Patty.

"I-I can go."

"No, it's fine," Chase said. "Hey, lil sis. You okay?" Chase pet my back and I stayed quiet just thinking.

"She says she is."

"Do you wanna come down?" Chase asked.

"No," I mumbled.

"Okay. That's fine. Do you want anything?"

"No."

"Alright. I'll check on you later. Come see me if you need anything, okay? I love you," Chase said and left. Next the Sway boys came in.

"Hey, Chloe," Josh said.

"We'll talk to him," Bryce tried.

"Are you feeling better?" Griffin asked and I stayed quiet. "Are you mad at us too?"

"We're sorry we didn't notice or do anything earlier..." Quin said.

"And we'll get him to apologise," Blake added. We all sat in silence.

"She was more elaborate with Chase. But don't worry guys. She'll be fine," Patty sighed and they left. "Talk a little."

"What am I supposed to say?" I pulled away.

"You could have at least told them you weren't mad at them. They probably think you hate them too."

"I'll tell them I don't. I'm gonna go to Chase."

"I'm gonna film a YouTube video with Calvin." I left and went down to the kitchen and there were a ton of people. I hid in the corner and Chase noticed me.

"I'll be back," he told the others and came to me. "What's up?"

"I wanna spend time with you," I said.

"You get tired of Patrick?" He snickered. "Come talk to the others. They're worried about you." He took me in and everyone smiled at me.

"Hey," they slowly said.

"I'm fine. Just treat me normally," I said.

"Okay, then..." Tayler started his vlogging camera and held up a paintball gun. "Paper won't let me shoot him, I shot Alex, so now I'm gonna shoot Chloe."

"No!" I smiled.

"Fine. I'll shoot Michael." They both ran and I went to Bryce, Blake, Josh, Griffin, Quinton, and Anthony.

"I'm not mad at you guys," I said.

"Good to know," Griffin said.

"I was just upset and you guys did nothing wrong."

"Okay," Quinton nodded and I went to make a TikTok. Ryland kept coming in the way and I tried to push him away, but he blew smoke on me and I gave up.

"How many recording studios do we have?" I asked.

"I have one, but you can use the second one," Tayler offered.

"Thanks. I had an idea for a song and got someone to collab with me. Can I invite him over?"

"Yeah, sure," Thomas said. I texted and he said he'd be over. The bell rang and I opened it.

A/N: So I know Juice WRLD is dead and I know that this song is by Ellie Goulding. But just go with the flow. I don't usually do the authors notes stuff, but yeah... Anyways, continue :)

"Yo," Juice WRLD walked in and everyone stared. "A house full of kids... Who is the oldest here?"

"Me," Ondreaz immediately stood up.

"I'm her best friend," Tayler declared making things up.

"I'm her brother," Chase ran over.

"Guys," I shook my head. "Let's go to the studio." I led Jarad and we tried the song. He changed up a few bits and made it better. We were singing and it was his part and he stumbled over a part.

"Ugh!" He laughed. "It's the third try and I can't get this shit!"

"I've messed up twice too," I smiled.

"You know, you're sorta big in the music industry. Your recent song is fire. It provokes people to feel confident and it brings energy."

"Thanks."

"Hey... sis?" Chase peeked in.

"Yeah?"

"Do you two wanna join us for lunch right now?"

"Sure," Jarad said and we took a break. Everyone was quiet and didn't know what to say. The front door opened and Sway came in.

"What the fick is up- Holy shit!" Bryce yelled once he saw Juice WRLD. "I'm her best friend."

"I thought he was," Jarad pointed at Tayler.

"That pussy knows nothing." Jarad smiled and Tayler looked away.

"Are y'all always so quiet?"

"They're not. It's just since you're here they wanna make a good impression," I took a fry from Patty.

"This is why you're single," he stated, pulling his food away, and I smiled.

"Just introduce yourselves," Jarad told them and they all gave me looks to do it.

"That's Thomas, he's the owner of Hype House. Those are Tony and Ondreaz, they're brothers not twins," I started. "Chase is my brother, Patrick is my best friend... And those are the Sway House Boys. Bryce, Griffin, Anthony, Quinton, Josh, and Blake. Bryce goes hard, Griffin is a simp, Anthony is weird, Quinton is a freshman, Josh makes diss tracks, and Blake is just there. There's usually Kio and Jaden. Kio is the one that gets left out and Jaden is a rockstar."