Page 9

I ended up going back to the house and Chase was waiting for me.

"I'm sorry. I'm so mean and you're still there for me," he said. I shrugged and he hugged me. "I hope we're good now?"

"Yeah," I smiled. Sway came over and Jaden and Josh had moved to an apartment close to the Hype House. We were hanging out in my room and Patty and Calvin walked in wearing weird ass hats. "No," I stated.

"Yes," they said.

"No. No, no, no. Go annoy Chase again. Not me."

"Nope," they walked out.

"What was that about?" Jaden asked.

"You'll see," I sighed. Calvin and Patty walked in with a tent and set it up. "Call Thomas," I told Siri.

"Hey," Thomas said.

"Don't listen to her!" Patty ordered.

"Thomas, help me. Calvin's drinking raw ravioli and it's water." Thomas hung up and everyone laughed.

"Give me this," Calvin took my pillows.

"Are you fishing in the fucking toilet?" Bryce asked Patty.

"Yep," Patty laughed.

"That's it. Call Chase," I ordered to Siri.

"What?" Chase asked.

"Patty and Calvin are setting up a tent in my room."

"I'll bring it over."

"What's he bringing over?" The boys asked. "Chloe... What is he bringing?"

"Hello, motherfuckers!" Chase barged in with a paintball gun. Calvin and Patty screamed and Sway laughed. Calvin grabbed a baseball bat and I got up, grabbing the large fan.

"I swear to god, I will hit you with this, Calvin!" I said.

"Not a fan of what you're doing," Josh joked. Calvin threw a ravioli at me and I ducked, so it hit Griffin instead.

"Ew!" He screamed. I handed him the fan and grabbed my own paintball gun. Calvin ran and Patty filmed. We ended up having Sway, Thomas, Mia, Alex, Kouvr, Chase, and I run after Calvin. He hid in a room and the boys were trying to push the door open. Thomas rammed into the door and it nearly broke. Calvin threw soap onto me and I wedged the paintball gun in between the crack of the door. I started shooting and Calvin screamed. He pushed it out and I sat down.

"Give me more ammo," I whispered and refilled the gun. I set it at the gap under the door and shot.

"Ow! Bitch!" Calvin screamed and opened the door. He was covered in yellow paint and Chase shot him again. "Ow!" We let him go and I jumped onto my bed, the Sway boys sat on the bean bags, and Patty and Calvin worked more on their tent. They walked in with a bottle of coke and got us to get on my balcony. They put baking soda and mentos into it, so the whole can exploded. We all screamed as mentos went shooting everywhere.

"Holy fuck!" Quin yelled.

"Get your window fixed..." Blake told me and we saw at least 3 holes in the window. I went down to the living room and Sway went about their business. Calvin and Patty needed an idea for their vlog, so they took me to the roof and handed me a tennis bat. They started shooting tennis balls at me with a machine and I hit every single one. I got on a pool floaty and kicked myself from wall to wall as everyone watched me.

"I wanna get on," Chase said.

"Okay, wait. Here. Jump and I'll catch you," I sat up and moved aside. He jumped and I pulled him next to me.

"Don't you dare push me."

"I won't." He sat and lied down with his head on my lap.

"Best siblings at Hype," Michael said. "Let me get on." He got on and the whole floaty went down.

"Michael!" I yelled.

"It's fucking freezing!" Chase screamed and we swam to the edge. "My clothes are pulling me down." Chase crawled onto my back and pushed me down.

"Chase!" I drowned and popped back up. I pulled him out of the water and he clung onto me as he shivered.

"What happened here?" Charli walked out.

"Michael was being an idiot," I stated. I changed in my closet and walked out to see Jaden on my bed. "Oh, hey."

"Hey," he smiled and stood up. "I was wondering... wanna go get lunch?"

"Sure." We got Del Taco and got back to see Juice WRLD pull up.

"Yo, the studio is closed so could I use yours?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Go for it."

"Also, YNW Melly is here."

"Sup," Jamell told me and looked me up and down.

"Hey." They used the studio and Jaden was upset that I was more famous than him. "It's not even a big deal, dude."

At night, we were all gonna watch a movie in the living room. So everyone ran to claim their spots. I claimed the whole couch and Chase sat on the crook of my back, making himself comfy.

"Okay, wait. Which sibling is more of the baby?" Thomas asked.

"Chase," I said.

"Me," Chase agreed. "But she's my sister so she tolerates me." Chase crossed his legs and pulled them up. We watched movies and Jaden moved to lean on the couch, in front of me. I played with his hair and the movie soon ended. Patty and Calvin stayed in my room and Sway followed. Patrick and Calvin were uncomfortable on the floor, so they lifted my blanket and climbed under. I kicked my feet and Calvin groaned.

"Ow! The woman kicked my dick!" He screamed and Patty slid between my legs, hovering over me. He lied down and rested his head on my chest.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I laughed. I noticed Jaden staring and he looked a little angry. Patty ended up sleeping in bed with me, the boys fell asleep on the furniture, and Calvin slept in the tent.

In the morning, I woke first and got ready. Chase had returned my hoodie and given me his merch. It was weird that I was wearing his merch that said Hudson, and he had mine that was pretty similar.

"We should stop selling the merch that just says Hudson. Let's make it more unique so we can tell if it's yours or mine," Chase said at noon when we were in his room.

"Yeah. I have my own website though," I said.

"Same. Let's design more." We ended up making sweatpants and hoodies that looked super cool.

"Okay, order samples," I said and he ordered them.

"Yo! Your song came out last night," Nick walked in.

"What?"

"The one with Juice WRLD. You didn't tell us?"

"I didn't know. It's literally just like... whatever. Also, don't mind if some artists just walk in and out of the house."

"Yeah, YNW Melly is in your recording studio," Ryland said. They left Chase and me to be bored and Chase got a text from Thomas to come down.