Page 18

"Okay?" I asked and checked on my other phone. "I sent it."

"Alright. Bye," he hung up and Chase stared at me.

"Ahh! She just met Yungblud!" Chase squealed. "Can you introduce me as your brother to Yungblud?"

"Um... Sure. 'Where is Jaden?' He's at home. He never goes live." I ended and got a call. "Hi?" I asked, putting it on speaker, and Chase walked out.

"Hello. It's Yungblud," Dominic said.

"Oh, hey. What should I call you?"

"You can call me Dominic. So, are you free to video chat?" He asked.

"Yeah." I FaceTimed him. Dominic looked a little like Harry Styles.

"Hello!" He shouted.

"Hi..." I was more of an introvert than he was.

"So I wanted your number because... Travis was talking about how good of a singer you are. Would you like to colab in the future sometime?"

"Yeah. That'd be great."

"And Travis will play the drums."

"Okay. Are you in town or something?"

"Yeah. Yeah. We'll meet up. Send me your address and I'll come over."

"Sure. When would you be free?" I asked.

"Anytime. I don't sleep," he smiled.

"Same. It's still pretty early if you wanna come over now."

"Alright! I'll be there!"

I asked Chase if he was okay with that and he was.

"I'm actually gonna be going to dinner with Nick in a bit. So you have fun," Chase said. He stayed for a while and was about to leave when the bell rang. I let Dominic in and Chase hugged me. "I'll be back later," he said and kissed my forehead, leaving and shutting the door.

"Boyfriend?" Dominic asked.

"Brother," I smiled.

"Ah." We ordered pizza for dinner and sat in my studio. Dominic took the guitar and started playing one of his songs called Parents. I smiled and he finished. I knew and had listened to a lot of his songs before and they were sick. "Sing one of yours."

"I'll play acoustic," I took the guitar and sang a little bit of Sorry Not Sorry.

"Come on. Put more effort into it," Dominic said.

"I feel like I sound bad."

"No. You have a beautiful voice." I sang and he smiled.

"I know you got into a bit of drama with some chick. How did that end?" He asked.

"I got-"

"Are you always this quiet?"

"Are you always this loud?"

"Sorry. I'll be more quiet," he went down to my level or normal level.

"I got the profits from the song and the song was taken down." He nodded and spoke.

"So-" He stopped and cleared his throat, lowering his voice. "So what do you wanna do?" He took the guitar and hummed a tune, strumming. He started singing quietly and was singing Waiting on the Weekend. I watched him and he finished. I smiled a little as he made eye contact with me. He realized he had got in his feels and gave me a look. "What?"

"Nothing," I smiled. "Nothing." He stuck his tongue out at me and I smirked. He set the guitar aside and got up.

"Show me around." I did and we were in the living room when Chase walked in. "I don't believe we've met properly."

"Chase," Chase shook his hand and Dominic nodded. "I'm her older brother."

"That's nice. I have two younger sisters."

"You're quieter than I expected." Dominic looked at me and I snickered.

"Alright, so one wants me to be quiet and the other wants me to be loud? This is the problem with kids." He ended up going back to where he was staying at and Chase and I slept. Jaden came over with Travis the next day and we were sitting in the living room. I got a FaceTime and answered.

"Hey," I set the phone up.

"Hello!" Dominic yelled.

"Shh," I said.

"Am I being too loud?" He yelled louder.

"Yes!"

"I'm almost over. I'm calling a tattoo artist. Bye," he hung up and came over. I had the door open so he just walked in. "Tattoo artist will be here in a bit. Just be patient," he pet my head and sat with me.

"Stop yelling in my ear," I whined.

"Your brother doesn't mind!" Dominic yelled after getting right up by my face.

"And you smell like weed." He smiled and saw Travis watching us with Jaden.

"Who's the little one?"

"Jaden," Travis said.

"He talks about you a lot." Jaden nodded and Dominic got up. He walked off and yelled. "Where is your guitar?"

"It's in my room," I said.

"How did you meet him?" Jaden asked me.

"Through an Instagram live."

"I'm jealous. Very... jealous." I smiled and Dom walked back in. He sat and started singing I Think I'm OKAY and Travis looked up. He started playing the drums on his phone and had me sing the beginning part which was MGK's.

"See? Good trio. Have a song yet?" Travis asked me.

"Not yet."

"Don't pressure the kid," Dom pet my leg but never removed his hand. "It's hard at her age to come up with songs so quickly. Didn't you just recently release one?"

"Mh-Hm. A couple weeks ago," I said.

"Give her another month, mate. Let her relax."

"Okay, okay." Jaden eyed Dom's hand, but I didn't care.

"Okay, I'm going live," I said. Jaden came behind me and looked over my shoulder.

"'#Caden.' Guys, we broke up. Shit!" Jaden walked away and I buried my face into my hands.

"Jaden, 5M people now know that we were dating," I looked at him. I accidentally accepted a request and stopped. "Shit. Oh, fucking shit," I got up and backed away so no one could see me.

"What?" Jaden looked. "Oh... Thomas." he hung up on Thomas and I sat back down. I leaned back and the headstock of the guitar came flying so close to my face. I gasped and it didn't hit me. I covered my face and Dom set it aside.

"Oh, my God. I didn't mean to scare you!" He said and leaned onto me.