Page 4

"Nope," Jaden and Bryce said and Josh stared at Chase.

"Stop it. Oh, my God! Why are you always behind me?" I asked the guys. "You are the most annoying people in the world that I've met! It's mothers day if you haven't noticed and this day was supposed to be fun until you guys decided to come in!"

"We'll leave when lil hoodie does," Josh said.

"I'm not leaving the house. I'll be in your room," Chase kissed my cheek and went to walk past the guys and I went to follow him, but Bryce pushed us back. "Lay your hands on me. I don't care. But touch my sister again and we'll have a problem."

"Sister?" The boys asked.

"Go," Chase pushed me in front and I quickly walked away, Chase pushing me.

"Wait, Chloe..." Jaden started.

"Leave me alone, guys. Just get out," I ordered and they left.

"How did you meet them?" Chase asked me.

"I maybe bailed Jaden out of jail and let them stay at my Texas house." Chase stayed quiet and went live at 10 in the room.

"I'm at my mom's house, guys," Chase said. "Wait, give me the remote for the lights." I handed it to him and he changed them to a shade of purple. "What song should I play?" He asked the live as he scrolled through my Spotify playlist on the tv. "Ooh, Witchblades." He played it and I slept, him joining me soon. Chase stayed for 3 days and then left. I hadn't talked to the Sway boys and decided to go over. I sat on their driveway as they worked out.

"Hey," Jaden came over and pulled me up. "I'm sorry. Really."

"It's okay," I smiled and he hugged me around the waist. We held on for some time and he kissed my cheek before pulling away. I blushed and it started drizzling. The guys finished, shut the garage, and we went in. It started pouring and the boys walked around shirtless. I followed Jaden to his room and we sat on the bed, looking through our phones.

"Why didn't you tell us that Chase was your brother?" He asked.

"I know that Bryce and Josh have an issue with him. I guess I just didn't want you guys to see me differently," I said.

"You're not Chase, though. You're you and I won't look at you any different. You'll always be my friend." Just friends? I honestly couldn't believe that I was hanging out with him. Jaden was cute and had the bad boy vibes that I craved for.

A couple weeks passed and Jaden had me meet his friend Charly. It did not go well. I was nice to her, but as soon as Jaden left us to talk, she turned into a demon.

"I want you to stay away from Jaden. He's mine," she said.

"Uh... No. He's my friend, too," I said.

"Jaden!" Charly called.

"What?" He came over.

"She just called me a bitch and shoved me!"

"Chloe! Why would you do that?" Jaden asked.

"You're actually believing her?" I asked.

"She never lies."

"I didn't even touch her!"

"Jaden, she's yelling. I'm scared," Charly whimpered and Jaden hugged her.

"Get out, Chloe. You're unbelievable," he scoffed and I stormed out. I locked myself in my room and I was mad. When I get mad, I tend to write down everything that happened. Then I had an idea. I got out a new notebook and started writing a song. When I was younger, I had released a song and everyone loved it. I went on TikTok, blocked Jaden, and went Insta live.

"Hey, guys. You guys have wanted me to make more music, so I'm in the middle of coming up with a song. But I need a little break, so ask me some questions. 'Call Chase.' He might not pick up, though. But sure. Everyone spam, Facetime or Call." I ended up facetime him and I showed the live. "I'm live on Insta. Send a join request." I ended and let him join the live.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"I'm making more music."

"Hey, sexy!" Patty grabbed Chase's phone. "Oh, shit, you're live!" I heard Chase laughing and wheezing in the back. "A comment said I'm disgusting. I don't do this all the time guys."

"Just most of the time," I smiled.

"Just most of the time."

"Are you talking to Chloe?" Ryland asked in the back.

"Yeah," Patty said.

"I wanna talk to her!" Calvin ran and shoved Ryland aside. "We're moving," he told me. "Hi, guys."

"When are you going to the new house?" I asked.

"Today."

"I'll come pick you up," Chase said.

"Everyone in the comments are reminding you that you don't know how to drive," I laughed.

"I'll come over with Alex. I'll be there in 10."

"Alright. Bye." He hung up and I ended my live. I got to the new Hype House and everyone set up their rooms. I helped with Chase's and it was cool. They were all talking about how I should move into one of the extra rooms.

"At least have a room you can stay in when you visit," Thomas said.

"Okay. Fine. I'll move in," I said.

"You can have the room next to mine," Michael said.

"Okay..." They let me go get all of my stuff and mom was happy I was moving out. I drove my Tesla over and parked it in the front. My room was amazing and I was super excited.

"Yo!" Nick walked in and sat on the bed.

"No boys in bed!" Chase told me and tackled me.

"Woah!" Patty walked in.

"Your dick is at a place it should not be at, Chase," I said.

"Ew! I dry humped my sister!" He said.

A couple days passed and I worked on the song and found some producers who checked it out. They had me sing it for them and loved it. They said I had a great voice and they wanted to be my producers full time. I agreed and signed a contract. The next day, I went down to the gym where everyone was and saw the Sway boys over.

"Chase," I called and he came over. "Listen to this. It's the new song." He listened to a part of it and had all the Hype House members listen to it.

"That's sick!" Alex said.

"That's actually really good!" Michael agreed.

"Chloe, I have something for you," Thomas walked in. "I got Mia and Kouvr the same thing." He handed me a box and I opened it, dropping the box and taking the packet inside. There was a little dinosaur and I got it out. Mia and Kouvr came over and we all sat, smacking the dinosaurs.

"This is Marvin," Mia said.

"This is Richard," Kouvr smiled.

"This is Archie," I said.

"You're so weird," Chase told me. "Imagine if we hit girls and they changed colors."

"I think you'd have to try that," Alex said. Thomas hit Mia, Alex hit Kouvr, and Chase hit me.

"Ow!" We yelled. Kouvr started crying, Mia chased Thomas with a taser, and Chase slowly backed away from me. I stormed over to him and held Archie out to him.

"You're an uncle," I muttered and he broke out laughing. The Sway boys just stared at the chaos and Chase started hitting Archie.