Part Sixty-Two

The chapter is dedicated to @black_heart7 for guessing correctly about Zoya's pregnancy!

And @Angelina_123 for guessing correctly who kidnapped Zoya!

Part Sixty-Two

Asad watched as the officers were leaving, Haider nodded at him before leaving, he stood there watching them leave, the black car was parked in the building, hidden from others view, he stared at the car, the driver was inside it, he noticed the driver duck inside the car, does he think Asad couldn't see him?

He stood there for some more time staring at the car, but there was something that Asad could see but driver didn't, a smirk was threatening to break out on his lips but controlling it he walked back inside the house closing everything.

Akram stared at his reflection on the glass table. A plan was started by his partner, a web was weaved and now he initiated his own, a plan that will stop his partner, a plan that may ruin both of them.

Today he wasn't afraid of his punishment, he wasn't going to back off, he was going to be true to the honor Zoya refers him with, 'Bhaiya' and her brother is going to protect her no matter what, even if he has die, he will.

He smiled remembering the plans he had put in action, he knew he had to take some big steps, hiding or passing incomplete information to his partner wasn't doing any good.

He had noticed the frequent visits of Haider, he couldn't gather much information about this guy, who was he? But he was sure that Asad did confided in this guy, he knew Asad would be alert after the almost kidnap attempt on Zoya.

He didn't know if Asad had found out about him or not, but he sent someone who would confirm his doubts. He was curious about Haider, it was difficult to follow this guy, if he was just a friend but how was so skilled in getting off the trail, he was finding it difficult to gather any information about Haider.

Until one day, he noticed Haider entering a place, he had entered lying about searching for some address, it was a work place, something was odd about Haider and he noticed whenever anything happens, it Haider that reaches Asad first and he knew Haider and Asad were upto something and he could trust Haider to get Asad alert regarding him.

He sent Haseena to Haider's work place, to warn about him and he told her what she should say and she should mention his name. He was still wondering why hadn't they acted upon him yet? Hadn't Haider told Asad what Haseena had related?

He doubted that maybe Asad didn't know anything yet but then he observed something, and he knew that Asad had started taking cautions. Haider had alerted Asad, he could clearly see the hatred on Asad's face, Asad had connected the dots.

He had watched as his Mamu and Mami left for airport, he was glad Asad sent them away, they will be safe there, his partner had no idea where Humaira's in-laws lived, how will he know? He never let him know about it, he was protecting the little one then.

What were Asad and Haider planning? Wasn't Haseena enough of a proof to catch him and Tanveer? Maybe Haseena's confession would only prove Tanveer as culprit and doesn't completely prove his involvement.

He cannot reveal the Psycho's name, he couldn't because that would alert him, he would know it was Akram's doing as except him no one knew his identity, even Ravish doesn't know who he is, he only does his job to call both numbers to inform them, that guy doesn't care as long as he gets his money.

Akram had to be careful, he should expose his partner but without making it obvious or his family could face devil's warth, when he is caught, it should be like they found it out by trapping Akram. If he is caught that pyscho having no other choice will come front to take the charge.