Chapter 12 : Puzzle pieces

Chapter 12

The moment she snap at me made me lost in thought but when she walks away a part of me starts crashing down.I don't know but it hurts so much seeing her walk away from me.I wanted to stop her but I can't move my feet.

I don't want to end our realtionship even if it is wrong but I cannot bear seeing her in pain crying because of what we get's into.

I still love her so much..

Im torn between my love for her and my obligations for Bridgette.

I'm regretting all that words I've said to her.I pity Bridgette because of what happened but it'r not right for me to blame her cause everything is all my fault.

------------------------

"Hi."  i'm waiting for our class to dismiss when a cute girl in pink dress and pigtails approach me.It's actually the first day of school but im eager to go home.

School does'nt fascinate me honestly.I'm only in first grade and I already know the lesson they will tackle.Mommy teaches me that already.

I'm not  planning to talk to my classmates neither be friends with them.So when this cute girl greet me I don't know what to say.I just stared at her chinita eyes.

"I'm Mylene Lizzette you are?" she's friendly i guess and replying to her would'nt hurt.

"Stanly Carson." I shake her hand and she smiled at me while I plainly looked at her face again.

"You see I want to approach you earlier but you seem like not interested to part of this class." She sit in the chair located in front of my seat.

"Im not really interested to any of you." Her mouth hang open.

"Wow.You're mean!" She exclaimed seems like she's glad by my words than be offended.What a weird girl.

 "Okay." 

 "You know if your bored just come to us okay?" she said while pointing her fingers towards the five boys in the corner sorounded by my classmates.