Chapter 26

CHAPTER 26

Pagkatapos ng surpresang iyon, naglinis agad ng kalat ang AGP members. Lumapit samin ang mga kaibigan ni Damon. Binati nila ako at binalaan samantalang pang-aasar ang binigay nila kay Damon.

"All along, I knew this man could only give punches for free. Hindi ko alam na kaya pala niyang mang-surprise ng babae." Halakhak ni Michael.

"And you know I'm still giving free punches until now." Baling ni Damon sa kanila.

Natawa na lang ako sa kanila. Inihatid na ako ni Damon pauwi pagkatapos nilang mag-asaran. May label na talaga kami ngayon. Ang iniintindi ko ngayon ay kung paano ko sasabihin sa ate ko. Gusto ko aminin sa kanya. Ayokong maglihim sa kanya. Kapag tumawag siya ngayon, susubukan kong sabihin sa kanya. Naalala ko ang sinabi sakin ni Damon kanina bago umalis.

"Open those origamis,"

Nag-aya ng inuman ang mga frat boys pero tumanggi si Damon. Aniya'y sa condo na lang niya at mauna na sila doon dahil ihahatid muna niya ako.

Kinuha ko ang 34 origamis na binigay nila sakin. Dati rati, maganda talaga ang pagtingin ko sa mga fraternities. Dahil na rin siguro sa mga nababasa ko at napapanood. Ang ayoko lang ay 'yung may namamatay dahil sa hazing. And I believe na masasama ang mga iyon. Tanggap ko naman sa pananaw ko na kailangan ng initiation bago makapasok sa frat. Test nila iyon kung nararapat ba talaga silang makapasok at kayang ipagtanggol ang sarili at ang iba. May mga frat naman kasi na mabuti at masama. Binalingan ko ulit ang mga paper roses. Inisa-isa ko silang buksan.

Rose 1: Gibrielle Pineda. That was your name according to Hunter. I assigned him to know about you who dare to sit on my chair.

Natawa ako nang maalala ang araw na 'yon. I never knew na iyon ang magiging daan para sa amin ni Damon ngayon.

Rose 2: You have a good outlook about fraternities but you hated me. I wanna know why.

Rose 3: I asked my members why do you hate me. They just answered, "It's because of you, Damon. You gave her the warmest welcome, a kick on her chair!"

Rose 4: Everytime I see you, I can't take my eyes off of you. I hated the feeling. Know why? Cause you're not even looking at me too.

I bit my lip. I was actually looking at you too, Damon... in my peripheral vision.

Rose 5: I told myself, I have to get your attention. You have to look at me too.

Rose 6: A theatre play. Nice sign. God gave me the sign. I want to kiss you. I want a real kiss.

Rose 7: You hate me? Now I am more willing to get your attention. I don't care if we started in the bad scene. We can always start a new one, a good scene.

Rose 8: So you hate me because I kicked your chair. But you didn't know that it was mine.

Rose 9: You stressed that school chairs were owned by students with S. I wanna smile. I wanna kiss your lips every time you are talking.

Napangisi ako nang mabasa iyon. Gosh! You, Damon!

Rose 10: You didn't agree with the real kiss. I gave Ingrid a sign, so she helped me.

Rose 11: You still didn't want the real kiss. You told us you had your first kiss. I got pissed. I want to be your first kiss.

Rose 12: You came near me. You whispered in my ears which froze my everything. You want us to talk. Are you willing to give me your kiss?

Rose 13: You held my hand. For the first time in my non-chalance lifetime, someone held my hand that I felt some electricity and spark.

Rose 14: I drag you in our hideout. You are the first person to be there. Be thankful.

Rose 15: We fought about the kiss. You really don't want to do it. You never stop talking about anything.

Rose 16: Everytime you talked, I just wanna stare at your lips. I am tempted to kiss you specially when you talk non stop.

Rose 17: You want to go back. I don't want yet. I drag you again and I kissed you.

Rose 18: It was the best kiss I've ever had.

Rose 19: I have admitted to myself the emotions I am experiencing whenever you are on my mind. I think I'm falling inlove with you.

Rose 20: Someone took a picture of us when I kissed you. I immediately asked Hunter to hunt who's the bastard or bitch.

So, this explains why they suddenly stop pestering me after that day. Sila na rin mismo ang nagpatahimik sa nagpakalat ng picture. Sino kaya 'yun? At anong ginawa nila sa kanya?

Rose 21: When I saw you crying, I can't help myself not to be with you. I want to be your shoulder to cry on.

Rose 22: You just pushed me away. I am the reason of your miserable life in this university.

Rose 23: I backed out on the kiss. I never meant to hurt you. But you turned your back on me.

Rose 24: You want to leave? Please, don't. I don't want you gone in this fcking university where I'm stucked.

Rose 25: I confessed to you.

Rose 26: We talked about chance which you don't want to give me. You even turned your back on me for the second time.

Rose 27: I got drunk because of you. I asked for the chance again. But you turned your back on me... again. Damn!

Rose 28: You want me out of your life. Damn! I will.

Rose 29: You don't like the smell of smoke. So, I stop smoking from that day. But I saw you entering the bar where Reige used to spend his night.

Rose 30: He kissed you. Fck him! I owned your lips. I marked your lips as my territory. Don't share it with jerks.

Rose 31: You just cooked a breakfast for me. Thank you. And sorry for giving you a bruise.

Rose 32: Finally! You want me in your life. We will start again.

Rose 33: I will never leave your side, Gibrielle. I love you so much.

Rose 34: You are now mine! You are officially my girlfriend. I am so lucky to have you. I will always spend every day loving you, taking care of you, guarding you, kissing you, hugging you, and making every moments very, very special. I want to cherish every second as Gibrielle Pineda's boyfriend.

He used this roses to share his feelings, to let me know what's on his mind and heart. He never fails to surprise me. While reading every messages on that roses, I felt that roller coaster of emotions again. He really is amazing. He is the epitome of awesomeness. He is awesome in his own ways.

Hindi ako makapaniwalang boyfriend ko na ang isang frat leader. Masyadong mabigat sa pakiramdam. Napangiti ako. Nagiging baliw na ako nang dahil sa kanya. And I can't afford to lose him. Now, paano ko sasabihin sa ate ko ang tungkol dito?