Chapter 7

"this guy was dating that girl from down the road friend. What's her name again?" she said thinking. I looked at her waiting "Siphe from primary, the one you hate some much"

"I don't hate her; I think she thinks she's the shiit that's all" I said with a shrug. Hate is too strong of a word, I dislike her that's all, nothing wow about her. She's not even that moneyed and she thinks she shiits rainbows and unicorns for my liking

"wow. you accidentally purposefully poured juice on her hair!" she pointed out and I laughed

"it was an accident" I said

"and the sand after that?"

"she stayed away from James didn't she?" I pointed out.

Back in primary there was this boy I had a crush on, James. I heard that she kissed him and so break time I poured my juice on her hair and then poured sand. I got detention for doing that and she and I never saw eye to eye since. how dare she kiss my boyfriend? Ok so what if he wasn't but that's beside the point.

Simmy laughed "You were a bully!"

I shrugged laughing. Knowing that he was dating her actually made me want to text him. As much as Siphe and I were in different provinces, she always competed with me for some fucked up reason known to her, if I did something she would do it too only 2 times better so of cause I was going to date Mr Kevin McCall... that's what I call him because he is that hot!

"So tell me about yourself" he asked looking straight into my eyes. My word his voice was doing wonders to me!

Yes! You guessed it, I got my phone back after a day and I texted him same time. I stalked him on Facebook and on insta and everywhere I possibly could stalk a person and I'm sad to say that he was a very private person. All I could find was that he was 24 and he was originally from East London but he was working in Free State and it turns out he works for my father's company.

GREAT!

"Ask me what you want to know and I'll answer you honestly" I said picking at my food with a fork

"how old are you?"

I looked up at him with a raised eyebrow "of all the questions you could ask me, you choose my age?"

He chuckled "what am I supposed to ask you kanti?"

"I have a question for you" I said looking straight at him

"shoot" he said giving me his full attention making me nervous

"When you meet a person, you already know what you want from them" he nodded doubtfully "When you met me and decided to give me your number you already knew what kind of relationship you wanted with me, and this is just a formality of whether you still want that kind of relationship you had in mind or not" he was taken back by my statement, his mouth was even hanging loose "my question is, what is it that you looking for in me? do you want us to date? Or do you want us to fuck? I know there's no in between so don't bullshit me"

He kept quiet shook, he drank water and then turned his attention back at me. I think I was too blunt for him. "You want to know whether I want us to be boyfriend and girlfriend or whether I'm looking for a fuck buddy?" he asked with a raised eyebrow

I nodded "so you found it better sounding if it came out from your mouth rather than mine"

He chuckled "are you always this cold towards a guy?"

I looked at him and drank my juice before responding "you could say that"

"I'm guessing you're a law student or you doing something with politics?" he said not looking at me