Chapter 8

In the heated embrace of a passionate dream, I found myself riding him with abandon, the pleasure intensifying with every bounce. I skillfully pinned his hands down, denying him the touch he yearned for.

Surprisingly, I discovered a talent for riding that I didn't know existed. My adventurous friends and occasional glimpses into adult films had taught me a few tricks, and dare I say, I was proficient at this.

As he groaned in pleasure, pleading with his eyes, "Let me touch you," I shook my head, moving my waist in tantalizing circles, riding the waves of ecstasy. The climax neared, and with a moan, I felt myself about to release.

"A-Y-O-L-A," a voice shattered the erotic dreamscape, jolting me back to reality. Opening my eyes, I found myself standing in the shower, water cascading over my naked body.

Good God! Did I just experience a vivid wet dream in the shower? The sex felt lit, judging by the way I had screamed in pleasure. Oh, the embarrassment!

"AYOLA MAJOLA!" my brother's voice reverberated, pounding on the bathroom door.

"WHAT?" I shouted back, annoyed. How dare he interrupt such a moment?

Couldn't he have waited for me to at least climax before bringing me back to my mundane reality?

The asshole didn't respond. I shut off the water. "What is it, Aphiwe?" I asked, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my wet body. Opening the door, I faced him. "What do you want, Aphiwe?"

"I've been calling you, and you weren't answering. Gran says you came home a little under the weather, so she thought I should come check up on you," he explained.

Stunned, not by the revelation but by the stupidity of his actions, I retorted, "I am fine. You can tell Gran I'm fine."

He raised an eyebrow, offering a stern warning, "Stay away from Lwando. He's only going to break that little heart of yours."

What just happened? How did he even know? Was he keeping tabs on me? I needed answers, for heaven's sake.

I made my way downstairs after applying lotion and donning a simple dress. Hunger gripped me, but instead of eating, I had chosen to indulge in a secret rendezvous in the bathroom.

What was I even thinking?

In search of my brother, I shouted for him, and he directed me to his room. Finding him lying on his stomach, absorbed in his phone, I threw myself next to him. "What do you know about Lwando?" I inquired.

"Stay away from Ayola!" he said, adopting a serious big brother tone.

I raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Can you please listen to your brother just this once?" he demanded.

"I just want to know why before I can keep my distance from him," I reasoned.

He sighed. "So, you're not going to stay away from him?"

"I didn't say that, Aphiwe. I just want to know why. After that, I will play far from the guy," I promised, leaning on his shoulder.

"He's OCD," he revealed.

"OCD as in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder?" I asked, turning to him. He nodded. "How bad?" Concern filled my voice.

"I'm shook to see him roaming around the streets. Last time I checked, he was in rehab for trying to harm his ex-girlfriend who tried to leave him," he paused. "Ayola, I don't want you to find yourself in such a situation. You like to play, and for you to play with someone like him, it's dangerous, even for you. Please just stay away from the guy, Mntasekhaya," he pleaded.