Hell's Entrance

"That person behind you, may be your end"

          Until this day I do not know if I acted properly packing myself in this swamp. I would rather not know certain things. For example, the fact that the killer may stand next to you in a queue at the movie theatre, at the airport, or that he may be sitting next to you on a park bench. They are no different from the average people who have families... They just have more secrets.

          The human brain is a terrifying tool in the wrong hands. Properly "rearranged" is able to lead us to monstrous things.

          When a barrier breaks, there is no turning back. The human psyche, like the brain, is able to process many things and many things can endure and displace perfectly. By breaking a certain barrier in a human, you can make a monster out of them - a machine capable of going to the very limit. In this way, one can either kill or create an inhuman being who, dehumanized, begins to kill, even his beloved ones. That's what I wanted to find out. Why does man kill a man? What drives the psychopathic mind? Why do people deprive others of their humanity, life and feelings? I know that injuries from the past, leave a scar that stays with us for the rest of our lives. Some forget, others push it away, while others live it. Probably this novel will not have order and composition, but maybe with time you will understand my feelings that till now do not really leave me alone. Meeting face-to-face with a being who takes away life is not easy. How can you be sure that you will survive this meeting? How can you be sure that what you see will not break you mentally? I was not ready for this, but my curiosity overwhelmed me. I don't understand myself why I wanted to know what it's like to cross a border. The border between humanity and an animal instinct...

          This novel is a kind of a journal that I updated while working with the person I have met. For several days I took notes and recorded the interviews.