War of worlds

I also noticed a huge aqua-terrarium with some creatures near the wall. As Ronnie explained to me, they are Mexican Axolotls.

"What happened yesterday?" I asked.

"I was already sure that she came to fuck me up for talking to you. Well, but I was wrong. She said she apologizes for her behavior. She wasn't any bit like her" he shook his head in disbelief.

"Did she scare you?" I was surprised.

"Yes, kinda" he lit a cigarette. "I was surprised myself. The best part is that she played it in such a way that... I got fucked up" he admitted. "She said that she would gladly start this acquaintance again... and began. We talked about two o'clock at night, drank a little and smoked... and then the fun began" he smiled shaking his head.

"Fun?"

"I think she should have told you about it... or she shouldn't."

"I understand, I got it"

"Don't worry, she's fine," he assured, looking into my eyes. "She was in good hands yesterday," he smiled and winked.

I could only guess what happened next. Ronnie wasn't going to tell me anything more.

Late in the evening, Raven came to us. I took notes and Kurt read.

She still looked tired.

"Confession time?" she asked me sarcastically.

Her brother looked up from the book.

"Don't you want to know what I did yesterday? Or maybe you were already at his place?" she asked reproachfully.

So the war begins...

"We were worried about you," I said.

"We have the right to know what has happened to you for so many hours," her brother joined.

"I had fun," she shrugged.

- You killed somebody? asked her brother leaving the book.

"No," she sat on the couch's armrest. "Sometimes you have to relax," she looked into his eyes.

"Your colleague wasn't talkative," he said.

I told him to trust me a little bit. I did not expect only such an attack.

"Excuse me, what?" she was surprised. "Have you been with him? You?!"

"What are you doing this for?" he sat on the couch. -"You play with his feelings without having your own. Do you enjoy using it for your own purposes? It's not fair!" he shook his head.

Raven said nothing. She looked at her brother in amazement.

"I think I'll have to talk to him," he said after a moment of silence.

"Don't," she said pleadingly.

"Why the hell are you doing this?" he imposed angrily.

"I wanted to feel what it was like."

Kurt nodded, then shook his head.

"And what? Now you know?" he said in such an accusing tone that I wanted to withdraw.

"I know," she nodded quietly.

"You seduce and deceive, and then you are surprised that you have problems. Who is he for you? A boy for thirty minutes?"

She didn't like this attack very much, but she didn't say anything. I saw on her face that she paled.

"No," she began carefully. She looked down at the floor. "I intend to continue this acquaintance."

"So what?" he asked reproachfully. "How long will you play with him? Until he asks you for your hand and fails?!"

Raven slowly looked up at me. She looked at me from under the bull for quite a while. I knew he was going to make a war for me.

"It's your fucking fault," she drawled angrily.

"Raven, enough!" Kurt raised his voice significantly. "You kill, but using people is too much. If you keep doing this, believe me, you will stumble, and then even I will not defend you" he stopped for a moment. He took a deep breath and continued: "It'll take revenge on you faster than just killing yourself. The more people you piss off, the better chance they'll pay back the same"

"Wolf, I..." Raven was about to say something, but the Wolf interrupted her abruptly.

"Sus, Raven!" he roared at her.

She was close to tears. She stood up energetically from the armrest. She looked at me with incredible anger.

"Get out of here!" she roared at me.

"Sus! Nedan o?!" Kurt shouted again. "You leave," he added, controlling his nerves a little.

Raven left the house with a slamming door.

It's been a week since I arrived at Raven's house. A week of living with the killer. I thought I would go faster, but I have the impression that he is deceiving me as her brother mentioned. I began to worry that nothing would happen. I didn't mean to want her to kill, but...