War on words

Ronnie walked over to Raven and eyed her. 

"You'll have the same value as the rag I hold in my hand," he said with pursed lips. "Is that what you really crave?" 

            I thought Raven would hit him, but she didn't.

 "At least I have some value," she said. "You don't have any. You're trying to humiliate me to make yourself feel better."

"Do you know what she promised me?" he asked me, pointing a finger at Raven as a matter of fact. I said nothing. "That little slut," he gave her a brief glance, "she said we'd get along somehow." She said she would pay cash for parts and the rest, but she has a limit. When this limit was about to reach the end, she promised to sleep with me several times! I am not going to make out of you a cheap bitch, is it clear enough?!" Ronnie looked now at Raven.

          Then she hit him with all her strength in the face. The guy didn't expect it. The force of her impact caused him to lean over and almost fall. He put the top of his hand to his mouth, which spilled blood.

"Oh yes, you gave me a muzzle, because that's the truth about you..." he laughed.

"Fuck off," she hissed and walked away to the car. I looked at the bleeding mechanic for a moment, then followed Raven. She was very nervous. She leaned against the car and noticed that her arms and legs were shaking. There was no emotion on her face. She was calculating something.

"Will you kill him?" I asked right away.

"I wish I could." she tapped her fingers nervously on the car roof. "I'll revenge. By the way, it's so fucking great that you stood up for me," she said dryly.

"I was supposed to threaten him with a gun right away?" 

"Yes! You fucking had to do it!" she burst out. " You know what? I have your interview in the deepest part of my ass." she was about to get in the car, but I stopped her.

 "Did he hurt you?" I asked straight.

"Not your fucking business." 

          I took her arm. 

"If he did you any harm, I can go back there and..."

"Yeah, go. Let him shoot you." she looked at me reproachfully. She has not spoken to me yet. I think I'll try to talk to her.