Blue Monday

I wanted to do it myself, but I couldn't handle it. I was going to shoot him with a crossbow. It was like an accident, but it outsmarted me... which I didn't expect. I looked back a dozen times, but didn't notice him. Something went wrong... He must have been damn good to hide.

I didn't say everything before. After he killed Orman and hit me for the first time, I was still awake.

Alden pull me aside, he tied me up and gagged me. It was easy because my legs hurt a lot after Orman fell on me.

He was in total madness. I've never seen him like this. Even when he hurt me. He reminded me of my escape, threw insults at me... Then he started to threaten to kill you. He admitted that he had been following me for some time. First on the Internet, then in the real world. But he never followed me during my murder.

I was terrified by what he told me, but I was more afraid for you then. He related how he enters the house unnoticed, cuts Kurt's throat, and then sets fire to the house. He later described to me in detail how he was going to kill Ronnie. He was going to die in a car accident... a brutal accident... He wasn't going to hurt you physically, but he planned to destroy your story. "What is this book in which the main character dies?" he said.

After telling me these terrible things, he beat me up and stunned me. I woke up in this damn house. He tied me to some old bed, and when I woke up, he began to abuse me. He literally took my clothes off and started raping me. I find it strange to say that I was used to it. I tried to frustrate his plans for it, but he was getting more and more brutal. It was upsetting him to pretend pleasure. "I wonder if the knife in your throat will give you such pleasure, too," he said, and then did that ugly wound from my chin to my chest. I was pretty sure it was going to cut my throat, but no. He had to play with me to then kill me spectacularly.

By spectacularly I mean throwing me off a cliff with a noose around my neck. He also claimed that after he murdered me, he would commit suicide himself. He intended to do it in our hometown to arouse interest and shock. He mentioned that he had even prepared a letter in which he admitted to everything he had done. I have this letter. It is in the second envelope. It's a psychopath's chatter from hell. This is why I have handed you these letters. Fortunately, no one will recognize my handwriting or his.

Hope it's over. I also hope this book will be a testimony of what harming others can lead to. I didn't do it of my own free will and hope for some understanding. I got them from you, but will I also get them from others? I rather doubt it, but I have some hope.

Raven White