Recording #2

"I didn't mean to hurt you in any way. I killed because I felt the need to take revenge for my wasted life. But I didn't want to hurt you. I was insensitive, it's true. I didn't know how to behave" she tried to explain."I wanted closeness. I had had enough of closeness for six months, and then I started to fear it."

"You were very afraid to talk about it... What if they locked him up? It's all his fault, not yours."

"I was just scared back then," she confessed.

"I understand, I'm sorry."

"When I met you, you were very nice to me. Nobody but my brother was like that. I knew you liked me and I wanted to take advantage of it. I wanted to get closer to you and feel what it's like to be loved. I wanted it so much. Too much... I know I was pushy and I'm sorry. Also, sorry for lying about you. I was rejected by a person who wanted... a close-up... I can't name it otherwise."

"You mean... just because I wanted to get to know you better first?"

"Yes I think so. It hurt me. Then I tried to fix it and make a better impression on you. I do not know if I managed it completely, but I wanted it to be the best. Things took an unexpected course, but I have no regrets. I mean... I just wanted it to turn out in part. Thanks to you, I found out that I was not completely dead," Raven said.

"I'm glad you wanted to fix this. I appreciate it. It means you care about me."

Ronnie:

Then she looked at me. Throughout the conversation she was looking down or somewhere to nothingness. When I said the last sentence... she raised her head abruptly. She looked at me in a strange way... as if I had caught her doing something.

"Oh, yeah?" she asked a bit reproachfully. "I guess you could call it that... From what this journalist told me, that's how I feel" she admitted.

"I care about you. Even though you murder. You know... now I understand you. Just tell me... will you still do it?"

"Not anymore," she said gravely. "This is the end. But I'm scared of him... it's definitely him..."

Ronnie:

God... I didn't think I fell in love with a murderer... I still don't know what to do. I don't want to hurt her because I care about her. I care about someone who can kill me... She may be doing terrible things, but I also got to know her from a completely different angle. There is a gulf the size of the Big Fucking Canyon between these two sides. I hope she was telling the truth and she won't do it ever again. I don't want to know any more on the subject. I consider it a closed chapter. Now all that matters is catching that bastard before he hurts her again.