72 hours

Thursday, August 16 - 10:25 PM

          The worst part was our powerlessness during the three days of complete silence. Each day delayed the chance of finding Raven alive. Shortly after her disappearance, we searched the forest for six hours until dusk. The next day, at five o'clock in the morning, we set off to search. Raven and Orman are lost somewhere in the woods. The three days of total silence had an impact on all of us.

          Kurt was angry with everything, especially me. He was furious and did not hide it at all. He was actually right... I acted like an idiot not to pay much attention to Alden and not to mention him before. Now I only have to hope to find her alive...

***

          Ronnie chose not to work today, but to find Raven. Since her disappearance and the terrifying letter, he had not slept during the day nor during the night. He wandered around the woods with the revolver, constantly looking for her. His feelings weren't even quelled by the shocking truth.

          The boy ventured into the wildest and most dangerous forests, but he was ready to sacrifice his life. He went there in secret from me and Kurt, who was dying of terror. Each day without Raven and his growing powerlessness destroyed him.

In the heart of the forest, not far from a waterfall, Ronnie ran into an exhausted girl under one of the huge oak trees... It was Raven.