Where the truth is buried

The same day - 11:11 PM

          I made us hot chocolate and convinced her to sit on the porch with me.

"Will you tell me what exactly happened?" I asked carefully.

"He lied. It wasn't like that." she paused to drink. "I paid about three-quarters and he said the rest was... a friendly favor."

"Has he started blackmailing you?"

          She nodded.

"I went once to give the rest of the money and get it over with. I thought he would take the money. I didn't want any favor. I didn't want to owe him anything," she explained.

"What did he do to you?"

"Stupid question again..." she took a sip and continued, "There was no one in the workshop for my bad luck. He hit me hard enough to make me fall. He grabbed my neck and dragged me to the trailer" she said without emotion on her face. She was deep in memories. "Then push me so hard that I fell deep into this fucking trailer. I tried to defend myself, but after hitting my head and then my neck, I had no strength. He beat me to incapacitate me. I lost consciousness..." she interrupted. "I woke up on my porch in torn clothing. I was sore."

"He beat you and raped you, and you didn't go to the police with that?" 

"The day will come to kill him too." 

"What if he doesn't stop?" I asked directly. I was worried about her. 

"So I do not know. Maybe I'll move again, and then I can kill him." she finished her chocolate.

         I don't even know who told the truth. A psychopath mechanic or a sociopath girl. That's why I decided to talk to Ronnie again.