Death's portraits

This sentence made my legs almost refuse to keep me standing. I had like Sahara in my throat and I was squeezed in fear. This question puzzled me. I didn't expect it... though I should...

"You can't hide a lie, you know? Especially to me," she said with a smile that quickly turned into bitterness.

"Exactly. So you lied, right?" I asked directly. There was no turning back.

"You're here to interview me about my fucking job, so don't get into my private affairs!"

"What did you want to achieve by how you treated Ronnie? What did you want to gain from it?"

"You don't give a shit," she said dryly. "Take care of your work. If you are going to get into my private life stories, fuck off, just fuck off."

"Then maybe you'll kill someone?" I imposed.

          This question made her look hatefully at me. She would probably like to hit me...

"Get out."

"Or maybe... No, you're a sociopath who lies at every turn. Did you kill anyone at all?"

          I got a hit in the face for this attack. She hit quickly and unusually hard. I went to her house to find out the truth on my own. A moment later she came on her horse. She came home like a tornado.

"You want the fucking truth of unbelief? She pushed me until I almost ran into a dresser in the hall. She walked confidently upstairs. I followed her. My heart was pounding because I was pretty sure she would murder me. She pulled out a drawer of her huge bed. Looking over her shoulder, I noticed two rifles, two shotguns, five pistols including three with silencers, a crossbow, some dozen cartridges, crossbow bolts, all kinds of hunting knives and two machetes."

"I hope you believe me now." she looked at me angrily. "If not, I have something else."

          She pulled out a photo album from the back of the bedding drawer. If anyone thought there were family photos there, he would be very surprised. She has pictures of his victims in the album. Murdered in cold blood in very brutal ways. I was shocked.

"They are like a big family. They are different, but they have one thing in common. They are dead... thanks to me. 

           I saw this fanatical look for the first time. I felt indescribable fear. I had a sincere desire to run away. The victims were quartered, with gunshot wounds and more. It was the worst thing I've ever seen. I had to leave this room and vomit. I couldn't make it...

"Believe everything and nothing," she said standing in the bathroom door. I looked at her in fear and horror. "They say it's best when the victim doesn't expect to die. Most often it is said that the victim was as if surprised that he was being murdered. For me, suffering is the best. Shorter, longer, no matter." she shrugged.

"Stop it," I said pleadingly.

"Isn't that why you came here for?" she pulled a shotgun from behind her and reloaded it, but didn't point it at me. "You thought life was a cheap movie and everything would go smoothly?" 

"Put the gun down," I asked. 

"A damn long night awaits us," she said and left. My heart was pounding so much that I began to feel pain. I thought I'd pass out with my head in the toilet. I felt probably the worst in the world. All in all what did I expect? I wanted it myself. I wanted this fucking nightmare myself.