Dramatic Vacation: Epilogue

"Dear Commander Anna" Kiran wrote, bending over a piece of parchment on their desk while Feh balanced on their head, and Fehnix patiently waited to take the letter. "I hope your battles have been successful. If you're wondering about my vacation, it was incredibly peaceful and it worked wonders for my stress. The fortress was gorgeous, and the Heroes who came with me were nothing short of kind and wonderful. I feel invigorated and I await your return alongside Sharena and Alfonse."

They sighed, and continued writing. "Tell Reyson and the rest of the troops that I say hello, and if you see Naesala, tell him that I'm terribly sorry for what I said, and I understand if that sours our friendship.. Sincerely, Kiran." The summoner put the paper in an envelope, sealed it, and handed it to Fehnix, who flew out the window. Kiran yawned. "Feh, can you grab me a couple of orbs? Let's go do a summoning session."

The owl fluttered over to a shelf and grabbed a pouch full of Orbs, dropping it in Kiran's hands. They walked out of the room holding the bag, Feh on their shoulder, until they bumped into Sharena. "Hello Summoner! Are you headed to the ruins? Could I come with you?" She asked eagerly. Kiran nodded, and the trio headed off.

"You seem down. Is something wrong, Summoner?" Sharena questioned,m patting Kiran on the arm. They sighed. "I'm hopeless at relationships, especially romantic ones. Naesala probably hates me now!" The summoner muttered, crossing their arms.

Sharena shook her head just as they arrived at the ruins. "No, of course not! You're a wonderful person to every hero, and even if one relationship doesn't work out romantically, you can still be friends with the raven king." She replied, crossing her arms. Kiran shrugged, as they loaded an orb into Breidablik, and pointed it at the ruins. "Good point, Sharena. Frankly, I'm not ready for a romantic relationship, especially not with a hero, female or male." They fired the blast. "I'll just take it one day at a time."

The ruins glowed, smoke shooting out of the shrine in a ring shape and then the hero appeared.

A man with turquoise blue hair, a glowing gold sword, and a black overcoat appeared. He bowed low to the ground. "I'm Byleth. I used to be a mercenary, but now I'm a professor. I will help your cause however I can." He said, standing up and lifting out his hand in greeting.

Sharena shook his hand and smiled. "Nice to meet you! I'm Princess Sharena of Askr. Welcome!" She quipped. Kiran said nothing, which was confusing, because they were generally very good with introductions.

Then she looked at them, and noticed their face turning crimson. "Oh dragons." She muttered. "Here we go again!"

*You know, I probably could've placed this epilogue with Part 4 but whatever. Hey readers, Platinum here.

Anyway, thanks for 100 reads on this compilation of oneshots everyone! It blows my mind that more than one person has read these. I really hope these silly oneshots make at least one person laugh.

That's all for me today, readers. I'll see you at the next chapter. This is Platinum your friendly neighborhood fanfiction writer, signing off!*