Shopping Fiasco: Part 2

"What a gorgeous day!" Julia gushed, skipping into the large port town. "I don't think I've seen a day this pretty since I got out of the infirmary! Not even the beach was as nice as this!" Ishtar walked up beside her, and put a hand on her shoulder. "Calm down Your Majesty. You don't want to ram into someone or miss the store you need." She said quickly. "And haven't you been out of the infirmary for a while? I only visited you once but the nurses said that you would be leaving soon."

Julia steadied herself and calmed down a little. "Yes, yes I have. But the thing is, besides that vacation, I haven't really left the castle. So that's why I'm excited!" She giggled, holding the book of Naga. Then she got a little thoughtful. "I never told you about my time in the infirmary, have I?"

Ishtar shook her head, and the princess launched into a story, as they walked through the town. "Well, after I got possessed, I was placed in a quarantine room with three others who had the same issue: Lyon, Corrin, and Ike. Ike ended up getting discharged early because he recovered quite fast, but the others and I were stuck in that room for weeks. " She yawned. "The doctors limited visitors so the two boys and I had to come up with things to do so we wouldn't die of boredom. I ended up getting to know them pretty well."

The girl sighed a little, as she thought about it. "Corrin was a kind fellow, as he liked to chat quite a bit. I especially liked to hear about how he would turn into a dragon . Lyon, on the other hand, was incredibly quiet and he mostly read a lot, but when he was feeling up to talking, we had some great conversations. He ended up staying there the longest, poor thing." She leapt up suddenly, causing Ishtar to whip around. "I should get gifts for them as well!"

Ishtar laughed a little. "One thing at a time, Julia. One thing at a time." She stopped suddenly. "Hey, we're at the armory, Are you buying anything here?" Julia looked up and nodded. "Yep!"

The two girls walked inside, and Ishtar just watched Julia fangirl and freak out over the many weapons. "Have you ever been in an armory before, Princess Julia?" She asked. "Nope!" Julia replied excitedly. "Come on, Ishtar, help me look for some fancy sword sheaths. I want to buy them for Seliph and Corrin too."

Ishtar nodded and helped her scan through leather sheaths. "Hmm, none with dragons on them. What a shame." Julia sighed, putting them away. "How about these two?" Ishtar offered, handing the princess two items. One of them was blue, inlaid with gold designs, while the other was white, navy blue, and black.

Julia leapt excitedly. "Oh, they're perfect! Absolutely perfect!" She squealed, rushing up to the front desk. "Thank you, Ishtar!"

******

"Okay, they went to the armory." Seliph muttered, sitting down under a tree next to Sais, who was reading through a book with a white whale on the cover. "I'm done with this. We're going back to the castle"

"WHAT? We can't!" Julius complained, stamping his foot down. "We just got here and I want to make sure Julia doesn't say anything bad about me!" Seliph rolled his eyes. "Julius, we're just following Julia and your girlfriend, who would frankly electrocute you and the rest of us if she found out. And I don't exactly want to get fried before my crowning celebration." The ginger boy crossed his arms. "Fine then. You two can go back to the castle but I'm staying here."

"We can't do that, Lord Julius." Saias said calmly, not looking up from his book. "Why not?" Julius and Seliph said in unison, causing the two of them to glance at each other weirdly. "FIrst, leaving a prince in an unfamiliar city is exactly the opposite of what I would do." Saias replied, still scanning his book. "Plus, you can be a menace to yourself and society when you get angry."

"Rude." Julius grumbled. "But you're not wrong, I guess." Seliph turned to the bishop. "But why do I have to stay?" He asked. "Well, as I'm the oldest sibling here, and technically your chaperone, I'm ordering you to stay, Lord Seliph." Saias responded, placing a bookmark in his book, and standing up. "No matter how idiotic and absurd I think this whole thing is."

Seliph sighed and crossed his arms, just as he noticed the girls leaving the armory. "They're leaving again." He groaned. "Before we follow Julius like maniacs, can we stop for lunch?"

I'm having a bit of fun with this one. Julius and Julia are always fun fellows to mess with.

On another note, Lyon is one of my favorite FE characters and I want to focus on him more. He's such a detailed, tragic  and precious character.

That's all from me. Have a great day!