Pansmione

"Hey, Granger?" Pansy said as she entered the library.

Hermione slowly took her eyes off her book and look up, "Yes Parkinson?"

"I, um, need help on my potions essay and Draco is off snogging girls so he's no help," Pansy said as Hermione sighed.

"I'll help, I guess," she said and Pansy lit up.

Pansy plopped into the seat next to Hermione and pulled out parchment and a quill.

"I just kinda need help on the Amortentia part, and the love potion part," Pansy said as she pointed at the parchment.

"Well, I'll brew some for you," Hermione said as Pansy nodded.

~awhile later~

"So, let's start with the Amortentia, what do you smell?" Hermione said and Pansy took in the smell.

"I smell kneazles, parchment, and... books. Lot's of books," Pansy said as Hermione realized that was her, "Hey, kinda smells like you!"

"Amortentia is supposed to smell different to each person, you smelled what person you are attracted to," Hermione said as Pansy's eyes widened.

"What do you smell?" Pansy asked and Hermione took in a deep scent.

 "Some cheap shampoo, a freshly washed jumper, and... roses," Hermione said as Pansy's eyes widened.

"I don't know about the cheap shampoo part, but I'm wearing a freshly washed jumper and I love roses..." Pansy said and Hermione's face went pale.

"You ok?" Pansy asked concerned.

Hermione took a deep breath and leaned in for a kiss.

Pansy immediately took action and smashed her lips onto hers.

"Hermione? Hermione?! Oh, there you a- 'MIONE?!" Harry said as he approached the couple and they shot back from each other.

"Wha-WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!" Harry screamed.

"SHH MR. POTTER!" Madam Pince said as Harry muttered an apology.

"What the heck were you doing kissing 'Pug-Face' Parkinson?" Harry whispered.

"It's called true love, Harry, just like you and Ron. Yes, I do see the way you guys look at each other," Hermione said as Harry just stared, pale, wide eyed, and shocked.