Nevarry

"Who wants to go to Honeydukes!" Harry yells, holding up a bunch of galleons.

"Um Harry, you know that EVERYONE WANTS TO GO! COME ON GUYS!" Hermione yells as their friend group darted out of the corridors and to Hogsmeade.

"Grab what you want! I'll pay!" Harry said as almost everyone darted around Honeydukes.

"H-Harry?" Neville said from beside Harry, making it 'almost'.

"Yes Neville?" Harry said as he turned to Neville.

Harry immediately saw the blush that was smothered all over the other boy's face.

"Um... you ok...?" Harry asked as Neville blushed as hard as ever.

"I-it's just," sighed Neville, "I don't see the reason why you are buying everyone's candy and not someone else... like me..."

"O-oh well, I don't need all this money so I thought I'd bring you guys here for a treat..." Harry said and looked down.

Neville's hand shot from his side to underneath Harry's chin and slowly pulled it up.

"Harry, I promise to buy you some chocolates after this, but..." Neville said as he leaned in and kissed Harry's cheek.

"I love you Harry!" Neville said and Harry went red.

"I love you Neville!" Harry said and wrapped his arms around him.

"LOVE BIRDS!" they heard Ginny shout from across the store.

They grabbed each others' hand and walked over to the chocolate section as the clerk scowled Ginny for shouting.

I was debating on Nevarry or Ginmione but @Prinxietyshipper was the final straw in the debate, NEVARRY

YEET