Wolfstar

"Moony! Wormtail! Wait for us!" James called after his friends as he and Sirius ran down the corridor.

"Guys!" Peter yelled as he and Remus slowed to a stop.

"So, where do we wanna pull a prank today?" James asked.

"I was thinking maybe somewhere in Hogsmeade... maybe the Three Broomsticks?" Sirius said.

"What prank?" Remus asked.

"Mmm... maybe putting a hair color potion in the butterbeers or the fire whiskey?" Peter said.

"That's actually a good idea! We just need to sneak some from Slughorn... not it!" Sirius said.

"I'll do it!" James said and ran down the corridor towards Slughorn's cabinets of potions.

"Who'll sneak behind the counter and who'll distract?" Remus asked.

"Got some!" James said as he held up two bottles of a clear liquid.

"I think me and Prongs should distract as you two sneak behind the counter," Peter said as everyone nodded and took off towards Hogsmeade.

"Miss?" Peter asked the lady behind the bar.

"Yes?" she said as she looked at Peter and James.

"Look what we can do!" James said as Sirius and Remus slipped behind the counter unnoticed.

"Found the butterbeers and fire whiskey," Sirius whispered as he unplugged the cap off of one of the bottles.

"I'll do the butterbeer, you do the fire whiskey," Remus said as Sirius handed him one of the potions.

They started pouring the potion into the drinks.

"You know, this is kinda fun," Remus said as Sirius looked over at him.

"How so?" Sirius said as he raised an eyebrow.

"Being here with you," Remus said and then immediately covered his mouth, realizing what he just said.

"You know, I've been thinking," Sirius carried on like nothing happened, "this friendship should end."

"W-what do you mean..." Remus said as he looked down to the ground, trying not to cry.

"I mean, this friendship is ending if you are willing to be my boyfriend Moony," Sirius said as Remus looked up, smiled, and nodded.

"We can tell the others after the prank, so let's get going," Remus said as they went back to work.

There's Wolfstar for ya! Hope you liked it!