Dron

"Weaselbee?!" Draco screamed as he saw a naked Ron with a towel around his waist.

"Yes?" Ron said as Draco tried to cover up his blushing.

"What are you doing?!" Draco yelled as Ron rolled his eyes.

"Taking a bath, what else would I be doing?" Ron snapped as Draco realized he was in the prefects' bathroom.

"O-oh! Of course I knew that!" Draco said as he straightened himself.

But Draco couldn't help but stare at the redhead's torso.

"I know I'm flaming hot, but you staring?" Ron said as Draco's eyes snapped back up to Ron's blue eyes.

"Don't flatter yourself Weasley!" Draco snapped as Ron's eyes slightly looked hurt.

"Might as well get going then," Ron said as he picked up his things and started walking into another room to change.

"D-did I say something?" Draco pushed out of his lungs.

Ron immediately snapped his head around to look at the platinum blonde.

"Look, I know I've been a selfish b-brat before but I care even just a little bit about your feelings now I guess..." Draco choked out.

Ron's eyes widened and he suddenly felt something he's never felt before.

"I- uh, I feel hurt whenever someone says I don't look good because I am really really insecure about my image and how I look and how people see me and all that..." Ron said and Draco's eyes widened into plates. 

"Oh," Draco said to the boy who was on the verge of crying.

"I've got both anxiety and depression, which they don't really get along with me if you know what I'm saying," Ron says as he turns to go into the other room.

Draco was taken aback at all the information he was just given. Draco reached out and grabbed Ron's shoulder.

"I had no idea you felt this way..." Draco said as the redhead turned around.

"I also feel this way, too," Ron said as he pecked Draco's cheek.

Draco instantly leaned in and kissed Ron with no hesitation.

"RON?!" Harry screamed as he entered the bathroom.

"Uh oh..." Draco and Ron whispered in unison.

First Dron actually! I hope it's ok!