Dron

"Truth or dare, Dray!" Pansy said.

"Uh, dare," Draco said, confident in his answer.

"Um, I dare you to... ask out Weaselbee!" Pansy said as Draco held a face of disgust.

"Um, no thanks!" Draco said.

"Come on! Don't be such a wuss!" Theo said, patting him in the back.

"Ugh, fine!" Draco said as he rolled his eyes.

Draco walked over to the Gryffindor table and the table's attention went to him.

Harry watched as Draco walked over to his best friend.

"Hey, uh, Weasley? Are you free this Saturday around one-ish?" Draco asked, red faced.

"Yeah, why...?" Ron asked, blush creeping onto his face.

"Would you like to go to The Three Broomsticks with me? You're probably gonna say n-" Draco rambled.

"Sure, I would love to!" Ron interrupted as Draco turned redder than Weasley hair.

Ron winked playfully and Draco became flustered and covered his face. Draco turned and quickly walked away.

Before Draco could get far, Ron said, "Oh, and Malfoy?" Draco turned to look at him and he said, "Nice arse!"

Draco quickly ran out of the Great Hall, embarrassed and flustered.

Ok, I promise the next one will be the 'What to say if you wanna ask these characters on a date part 2'
I'll probably be doing Percy Weasley, Fred and George Weasley, James Potter, Lily Evans, and Neville Longbottom