Linny

"Truth or Dare... um... Harry!" Hermione said to Harry at the house party.

"Dare!" Harry said almost immediately.

"I dare you to kiss the hottest person in the room!" Hermione said as Harry turned to Ginny.

"Ginny...?" he said as Ginny went wide eyed.

"Y-yes...?" she said.

"Move you are in the way of getting to Neville," Harry said and Ginny laughed and scooted over.

Neville gladly hopped over to Harry as he kissed him.

"Truth or dare... Luna!" Harry said as him and his boyfriend broke apart.

"Truth is always a wonderful choice," Luna said.

"Name your crush!" Harry said as Ron gave a vial of truth serum to Luna.

"Well, a certain Ginevra Weasley never leaves my mind! Well, neither does wrackspurts," Luna said as Ginny went completely red and hid her face.

"Ooooh! I know a person that just turned into a tomato!" Lavender said and Parvarti giggled.

"Ginny and Luna like each other!" Parvarti yelled and Ginny uncovered her face that was now red from anger.

"But Ginny looks really cute when she's mad," Luna said and Ginny turned to look at Luna.

"You... are beautiful, unique, smart, and so much more! I don't deserve you!" Ginny said and Luna gave her a soft smile.

"I know you want a kiss so just come over here and get one," Luna said and Ginny scrambled over to Luna and smashed her lips onto hers.

A/N: Sorry for not updating for a bit... wait, was it a bit? I don't know... I guess I lost track of time
It's also my birthday today so...

HaPpY bIrThDaY tOo MeH!