Linny

"Do you know the answer to question 39?" Ginny asked Colin.

"How about you ask your girlfriend Luna?" Colin said with a smirk.

"For the last time, she isn't my girlfriend!" Ginny said.

"Mhm, sure~! You know what? I'll go grab her!" Colin said as he skipped off over to the Ravenclaws.

"No, no, no!" Ginny whispered under her breath.

Colin came skipping back with the blonde.

"Hello Ginny! Colin told me you needed to ask me a serious question. What might that be?" she said in her normal dreamy voice.

"I- uh- wanted to know the answer to question 39 on the herbology homework!" Ginny said rather quickly.

"Oh! That wasn't really as serious as Colin inquired, but it's leaping toadstools," she said as she was about to walk away.

"That wasn't the serious question Ginny!" Colin said as Luna stayed.

"Th-that question?" Ginny asked as Colin nodded.

Ginny took a deep breath and slowly turned her gaze to Luna. Luna gave her a polite 'go on' look.

"W-well... would you like to go to Hogsmeade with me on Sunday?" Ginny said.

Luna quickly nodded and asked, "What time?"

"O-oh! Um... does 11 sound good?" Ginny asked.

"Consider it a date! But I think my friends are starting to worry about me, so goodbye Ginny!" Luna said, giving Ginny a peck on the cheek.

After Luna walked away, Colin said, "You're very much welcome!"

"Thank you!" Ginny said as she jumped up and hugged Colin.

Just to let you know; I don't plan these little skits ahead of time, I come up with them as I write. So I apologize if a weird turn happened that was very unnecessary, unoriginal, or just way too coincidental. I am also sorry if some of these stories repeat in different ships because sometimes, I run out of ideas. Then the next night, something comes up that I think no one ever would think to write before. Again, I am terribly sorry for these things.

~Your Author