Chapter 1

(Adrien's POV) 

A couple of hours passed and I cleaned up my wounds and re-bandaged my wrists and arm. I looked at the time, it was time to patrol with Ladybug. "Plagg we got to go" I whispered "Plagg claws out!" I transformed. Plagg tried to cling to his camembert and struggled before he was sucked into my ring. I quietly snuck out of the window trying not to wake my Father up. I vaulted across the rooftop until I saw Ladybug standing on our usual rooftop. I landed next to her and faked a grin "Lovely to see you M'Lady, how lucky too see you twice in one day" I flirted. 

(Marinette's PO

"Easy on the flirts Chat, we have patrol to do" I said rolling my eyes at him. "I can't help it your looking pawsitively beautiful today bugaboo" Chat Noir grinned at me. I just sighed and rolled my eyes for the second time in 5 minutes. "So if someone was akumatised earlier, I reckon we are in for a quiet evening" I smiled at him. "Purrfect quiet evenings are always my favourite" Chat Noir faked a yawn which made me giggle slightly. I sat down on the rooftop and patted the spot next to me. Chat Noir sat next to me and we sat and talked for a few hours, a few puns and jokes every now and then. By the time we realised it was really late, I looked at the time on my yo-yo and gasped. I had school in the morning. I quickly stood up and readied my yo-yo to swing away. "Bye kitty" I smiled and swung back in the direction of the bakery. I landed detransformed straight on to my bed and was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

(Adrien POV)

"Bye.." I mumbled and waved as Ladybug swung away. I sighed and readied my staff and vaulted home. I crept as quietly as I could back into my room and detransformed. I heard a noise coming up the stairs and I ran into my bed. The door opened and I closed my eyes and faked to be asleep. My heart was pounding in my chest, I was terrified. I heard footsteps coming closer to my bed and I tried to steady my breathing. Did I get caught sneaking out?.. Please tell me I didn't get caught. I braced myself for my Father's grip dragging me out of bed but it didn't come..

I tried opening my eyes slightly and I saw the dark figure of Father standing over my bed. A bottle of alcohol was in his hands. He stood there staring for what seemed like an hour. Eventually he left the room slamming the door behind him. I jumped from fear and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I got out of bed and walked to the window, the sun was slowly coming up over the horizon. I stood and watched the sunrise. The red, yellows and oranges slowly turning the sky blue was a very rare moment of peace for me.. I love to watch the sunrise it made me feel safe and warm. Like a way to escape my broken life. The sun was almost high in the sky, I looked at the time. '4:30' the clock read. I decided to get changed and ready a couple of hours earlier. 

I walked into the bathroom and got changed into my usual outfit. I put on my usual t-shirt with the yellow, green and purple stripes. I pulled on my jeans and trainers. I looked back into the mirror and sighed. The makeup had rubbed of when I practically jumped into my bed a few hours earlier. The bruises were still visible from yesterday, I touched one and flinched from the pain. I applied makeup on the bruises covering up the best I could. I unwound my bandages and looked at the burn marks on my wrist, I reached in the cupboard and got two clean bandages out. I then re-wrapped the bandages over my wounds. I walked out of the bathroom and got my school bag off the floor and packed it ready for the day. Plagg flew over "Adrien I need cheese" he said dramatically. "In the cupboard under the trophies" I replied. He flew over and I heard a distant cheer "My love!". I laughed slightly at the dramatic kwami. My door opened and I looked over to see my Father standing in the doorway. My heart pounded. "Do not be late today, am I clear?" He said coldly, his arms folded behind his back. "Y-Yes sir I understand.." I replied. "If you are there will be severe punishments." He threatened. I nodded my head "I understand.." I said trying to keep my voice from trembling from fear. He left the room and went downstairs. I gathered my school things and left my room. Plagg flew into my bag. I walked downstairs and looked around for Natalie. It must be her day off? I thought. I walked out of the door and headed to school. I faked my best smile as I walked onto the school grounds.      

A/N Sorry for the slightly boring chapter? I couldn't think of what to write for this chapter but I promise the next one will be a lot better! If you liked the chapter feel free to leave a vote. If there is anything you want to see or anything I can do to improve this story let me know by leaving a comment below. 

See you next time!

-staymagic