Book 2???

I just wanted to thank you for reading this story! I am thankful for each and every reader for reading this fanfiction! I never thought it would get over 200 readers. This is my first completed fanfiction and I am so happy with how it turned out!!

It killed me to put Adrien through this! I hated writing the abuse scenes and self-harm scenes. Although they may not have been very graphic it was my first time writing in that much detail with some parts. I got the idea for this story after reading some fanfics that were similar and based the plot around those different fanfics. 

Most fanfictions take over half a year to complete but I managed to complete this in less than a month. Probably because of the fact that we are in lockdown and I have nothing to do except schoolwork and writing?

I had an idea to continue this storyline and make a new idea based on Adrien and Marinette in the future? Based 5 years after Gabriel's arrest. I am currently in the process of writing the first chapter and will probably write at least three before I publish the story?

Would you like to see the next story? Let me know? Again thank you so much for reading, I hoped you enjoyed it!! 

-staymagic

Updated: Book 2 is on it's way! I have decided to set it exactly 1 year after Gabriel's arrest. The first chapter is currently being re-written because I didn't like the first plot idea? I have big plans for the next story and cannot wait for you to read it!! Here is a quick summary;

"I'm coming for you son.. and I will make your life hell!"

Precisely 1 year after the police Gabriel Agreste for child abuse towards his only son Adrien Agreste. Adrien is slowly healing from his past with the help of his girlfriend Marinette Dupain-Cheng and their friends. When Gabriel Agreste escapes from a maximum security prison alongside some of his cellmates, akuma attacks appear out of the blue..

With the strange reappearance of Hawkmoth and his father's escape, not to mention a strange blonde haired woman following him wherever he goes..

Adrien worries for his friends and new found family..

He will do anything to protect his loved ones.. 

Updated again: Sequel out now! 'Broken but Healing' feel free to check it out! Link below

https://www.wattpad.com/story/233192756-broken-but-healing~-sequel-to-broken