Chapter 10

(Adrien POV)

I walked up to the front door with Marinette walking besides me. I opened the door as quietly as I could hoping and praying that Father wasn't home yet. I scanned the coast to check if he was home and let out a deep sigh of relief when I saw no one there. I walked straight through the door and up to my room making sure Marinette was following me.  We entered my room and I put my bag down on the floor "Make yourself comfy and then we can study" I turned to her and smiled slightly. She nodded in reply and placed her bag besides mine. "I just need to go to the bathroom quickly" I said and walked into the bathroom. 

I shut the door behind me and Plagg came out of my jacket. "What are you doing kid?" He asked. "Just re-bandaging the cuts.." I said and opened the draw where the spare bandages are. I noticed the razor blade I used yesterday. A cold draft of air went over me, the memories returning.  I shook my head away and quickly grabbed the bandage re-wrapping my wrist. I put the leftover bandages back in the drawer and opened the door walking out of the bathroom. 

Plagg flew out from behind me and sat on the desk. I looked at him "What? She knows your identity?" Plagg asked confused. I sighed. I heard a giggle from Marinette and smiled slightly. "Shall we start? My Father will be home soon.." I asked. Marinette nodded "Of course." She smiled.

A few hours passed and I heard the front door open and close. I froze hoping it wasn't Father. I heard the door of his study open and let out a breath of relief that he wasn't coming upstairs. If he found out Marinette was here I would be in so much trouble.. Who knows what he may do to Marinette as well?!.. I can't let him hurt my princess..

(Marinette POV) 

I heard the front door open and looked in Adrien's direction. I saw him tense up from fear. His reaction broke my heart.. I still couldn't believe that his Father treated him like this.. Another door opened which I guess was to another room and heard Adrien let out a sigh of relief. I looked at the time on my phone '4:30' Shoot! My parents are expecting me home now! I looked back in Adrien's direction "I should get going my parents are going to be expecting me home soon" I said. Adrien nodded "I'll walk you to the door.. We have to be quiet.." He replied and stood up. 

We walked out of Adrien's room as quietly as possible and I watched as he checked the corners making sure his Father wasn't there. He beckoned me to walk down the stairs and I followed behind him quietly as possible. We were close to opening the door when I heard the creak of the study door opening..

A/N Short chapter sorry!! I needed to update and I couldn't think of how to write this chapter!! Next chapter will be a lot longer I promise!! See you next time!

~staymagic