Chapter 11

(Adrien POV) 

I heard the door of my Father's study open and I froze immediately. I looked at the door, my eyes locked on the slowly turning handle. I was shaking from head to toe in fear. He was going to catch me.. He was going to catch me bringing a friend over.. I was going to suffer the consequences massively..

The door finally opened after what felt like ages. He walked out and immediately saw me standing next to the door. He stormed over, his eyes raging. Marinette stood next to me her eyes filled with worry. He stopped walking and stood still looking at Marinette and then back at me. His eyes had hints of deadly fire dancing around in them. I stood frozen not daring to move from my place in fear there would be deadly consequences. "What is the meaning of this?" He asked trying to keep his voice calm. "W-We were j-just studying f-for tomorrows test.." I stuttered trying really hard to stop my voice shaking from fear. He glared at me for a few minutes. "I'll be on my way sir.." Marinette spoke through the silence. He immediately looked at her "That will be best, I need to have words with my son." He replied coldly looking at me with anger. I shivered. Marinette waved me a goodbye and I smiled at her as she walked out the door. Father waited a few minutes for her to walk out the door and then walked over to me. 

I walked backwards terrified. He stormed over and lifted me up by the collar of my shirt "How dare you disobey me!" He shouted.

*Mentions of child abuse*

He threw me onto the ground with a massive force. I landed onto the floor crying not to cry from the pain that echoed through my body. He began to kick me repeatedly in the stomach "You know what happens when you disobey my rules!" He screamed. I lied on the floor not daring to move in fear the punishment would be a lot worse than it already was.. 

He walked towards the downstairs cupboard that was always locked and opened it with his key. He disappeared into the cupboard and emerged a few seconds later with a belt in his hands. I sat up immediately and shuffled into the corner of the room. I shook my head back and forth "Please no.." I begged "I'm sorry.." Tears streamed down my face.  He walked over to me and brought the belt in contact with my skin. I cried from pain. *Child abuse mentions over* He went to hit me with the belt again when the door burst open..

(Marinette POV) 

I walked out of the Agreste mansion and stopped on the steps for a few seconds. I turned around and saw Gabriel Agreste looking at me. I turned back around and walked down the steps. I turned around again and saw he had disappeared from the window. I had a really bad feeling in my gut and couldn't shake the feeling that something was going to happen. I looked at the gate and back at the front door of the Agreste mansion. I formed my hands into a fist and looked dead straight at the door. The cold blue eyes of Gabriel lingered in my mind. The way he glared at Adrien as I left frightened me..

Tikki's head poked out of my purse, she looked at me "Be careful Marinette" She said a worried look across her face. She knew the plan that was forming in my mind. "I will Tikki" I replied my fingernails digging into my skin. I walked back up the stairs to the Agreste mansion and mentally prepared myself for what I was about to see. I stopped midway to the door and pulled out my phone. I dialled the police number just in case. Just before I opened the door I heard a cry of pain coming from inside. Adrien! I opened the door and walked inside.

I stood in the doorway and watched as Gabriel Agreste lifted the belt readying to strike Adrien once again. I could make out his body curled up in the corner of the room. I felt the anger rising inside of me "Stop!" I shouted. 

Gabriel's head snapped around and his eyes widened from shock. He stood up and stormed over to me. I froze, I hadn't thought this far ahead and I was suddenly aware I wasn't transformed. His eyes were full of anger. Gabriel came close to my face and lifted me off the ground by the collar of my t-shirt "How dare you!" He shouted.

(Adrien POV)

My eyes widened when my father lifted Marinette up from the ground. I was terrified, he was going to hurt her.. I mastered all of my strength and lifted myself off the ground. "Don't hurt her!" I shouted. His head snapped around and he dropped Marinette to the ground. I leaned against the wall for support "Do whatever you want to me, beat me, abuse me, tell me I'm useless.. That I should die.." I said and raised my head to look him in the eyes "But do not hurt her!" I shouted. He stormed over "You will regret that you good for nothing mistake!" He lifted me off the ground by the collar. "Freeze! Put the child down and your hands in the air" A voice shouted. He dropped me onto the ground with a force. I fell onto the floor and hit my head. Everything went dark..