Chapter 81:

Jake POV:
Kate and I swam for sometime and played games in the water. It wasn't that bad. I felt like I was playing with my own sister,Jessica. All I had to do was to touch her in the right places and be careful not to hurt her. That was the same thing I did with Kate. I am currently drying myself up and Kate is slipping into her clothes.

"I had so much fun" Kate says with a small smile and I return it. In case Nikki doesn't come back for me, she is my only hope to get out of here.

"It's almost sunset! Gotta go" She says and pecks my cheek before leaving. I sigh and ruffle my hair.

"I can see you had fun" I hear Tigress say and I don't even turn to look at her. She giggles and walks towards me. She stops right in front of me with her eyes raking down my body like a scanner.

"I never knew you were so hot!" She compliments
"No wonder Nikki and Kate are obviously drooling over you"
"Thanks for the compliment" I reply in a sassy tone and leave.

"Navy looks good on you" she hollers after me and laughs wildly.
Damian also said the same thing earlier. I'm not going to wear navy again. Should I wear it? Well Nikki loves navy and black so maybe I'll consider wearing it.

I slipped on the clothes Damian gave me and headed for his bedroom. As soon as I enter, he greets me with a huge grin. His laptop is still in front of him and it has a picture of the poolside on it. He was spying on Kate and I.

"I am proud of you! You really made someone's day" he teases and I chuckle.
"And I guess you also enjoyed too?" Damian says raising an eyebrow at me.
"Well, I will say its better than being chained in a cell that smells like rusted metal" I scoff and he chuckles
"Actually, you wouldn't sleep there anymore!"
"Great! Maybe I'll be heading to the sewers now" I state and Damian laughs.

"No no....." He trails off holding his tummy as he continues to laugh wildly. He coughs and clears his throat before speaking.
"On the contrary, you are going to have your own bedroom"
I huff. "I thought you were about to say I'm free to go back to my apartment"

Damian sniggers.
"Remember you are still a prisoner! Tigress doesn't give her prisoners bedrooms! They sleep in that cell that smells like rusted metal as you claim! So consider yourself lucky"

"What made her change her mind? What made her decide to give me a bedroom?"

"Maybe Kate told her or I think she has a crush on you already" he says with a chuckle and my heart leaps.
"Bad joke Damian!" I scold and try to erase the thought of Tigress falling in love with me.

"I just saw it bro! The way she looked at you, it was different! She was drawn to you"

"Now you sound creepy Damian! Do you want me to have a heart attack?"
Damian laughs at my outburst.
"After that look, she decided to give you a bedroom! Funny right? Just stick the pieces together! She is starting to like you! I know what I'm talking about"

"Enough Damian! I don't care if she falls in love with me! My heart belongs to someone else"

"Ooh! Can I know this special someone?" Damian asks with a slight snigger.
"The girl who called you a body guard"
Damian laughs.
"Nicole?" He asks through laughs

"Yes" I confirm.
"I'll admit she is gorgeous!"
I smile.
"So she is the reason why you do not want to give Kate a chance?"
"Yes! I cannot live without her! I miss her already"
"Awwwm" Damian coos.

"What about you Damian? Do you have a girlfriend?"
"No" he replies frowning slightly. I was about to ask why but he read my thoughts and answered.
"I don't have one because of my revenge plan! I need concentration"