Three

Jungkook's Pov:

"Appa, daddy, and I went to the movies today, and daddy got me a big bucket of popcorn and lots of candies. I brought you some of the candies, do you want it now?" Ae Ri asked Jin with her eyes bright as she stared at her Appa happily.

Jin had surprised me by being home on time for dinner. Normally we would eat, and then he would come home after and eat; it was rare when he made it in time for dinner. But today he called me and told me he had no evening meetings book so he would home early and for me not to prepare dinner, but he would do, another thing that was weird for him.

He usually cooked on the weekends, well on the days where he didn't lock himself up in the office and work.

"It seems you and a good time. And yes, I would love some of the candies your dad got you. I hope you didn't eat a lot though candy and popcorn can be too much."

Ae Ri shook her head. "Daddy didn't make me eat all of it, and I remember what you said about me not eating a lot of candies. That's why I brought you some. Let me go get it for you."

I smiled at her adorableness. She was seven turning eight soon, but I don't think she will ever stop being my little princess.

"You didn't tell me you guys were going to the movies." Jin turned and looked at me.

"It slipped my mind, I guess." That's not what I wanted to say to him, but offending my husband is not something I was in the business of doing. "Just do you know Taehyung and I are taking his kids and Ae Ri to the movies sometime next week. I'm telling you now in case I forget."

"Oh, okay. I heard Hoseok is pregnant again, is that true?"

"Yeah, they are having another baby-"

"Gosh, are they serious? Who has that many kids, and for what reason? Does he even allow his body to heal, isn't their youngest one like three years old, if not younger. I am not trying to judge anyone but-"

"Then shut up. Because what you are doing right now is judging. What's it to you if they want to have ten kids. Just because you hate the idea of actually having kids doesn't mean everyone is like you. Some people actually value the importance of family. Unlike you, who would choose work over us any damn day. I am not even hungry anymore. Why don't you prepare Ae Ri for bed and do the damn dishes while you are at."

I stormed out of the dining area, feeling so angry and pissed at him. When did he even become like that? That's certainly not the man I asked to marry me eleven years ago. How are you going to judge someone because of how they choose to live their lives. I have never once heard Taehyung or his husband say anything terrible about Jin, but leave it to him to have something to say.

Walking into our home gym, I turned up the music and got onto the treadmill. This is what I usually do when I want to blow off some steam; it was also I maintained my muscles and kept in shape.

I was in there for about an hour, finishing up off the treadmill, I grabbed my towel and walk into the adjacent room, deciding some quality time in the hot tub would do me good.

Jin and I had invested a lot into our home; it was the one thing we planned out together. About two years ago, we got it renovated as well, adding a pool on the outside for Ae Ri to swim in during the summertime. We had also designed a play area for her as being the only kid in the home; she needed things to keep her entertained.

Then we pick our dedicated space of comfort and upgraded them. While I chose the gym to improve, and the kitchen because food is critical to me. Jin decided to upgrade his home office and our bedroom. The two-place he spent most of his time when he was home.

He argued with me for choosing the gym, and I had a few things to say about him wanting his office upgraded. While I had a problem with him always working, he had a problem with me working out, assuming I was working out to attract other people.

Now, for anyone who has met my husband, they know more than anything, it's not him who needs to be worried, but it's me.

Although I have never once thought of Jin cheating, the only kind of cheating he would ever do on me is with his job. He is too much of a workaholic to find time to entertain anyone; he can't even afford to keep up with his family, much less to say another man.

Hearing the room door open, I opened my eyes and looked up to see Jin.

"I figured you would be in here." he drops the robe he had around himself and took his time to enter the hot tub. "Wow, it's scorching in here. Did you turn up that temperature?"

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, refusing to answer him. Tonight he deserves nothing but another silent treatment.

"Kookie-"

"Don't call me that." if he thinks calling me by the nickname he has for me was going to work, it's not. I am standing my ground.

I gripped onto the edge of the hot tub when I felt him straddle my lap. "I did the dishes, and you would be proud, I didn't run the dishwasher. I took my time and cleaned up, helped Ae Ri prepare for bed, which she was pleased about. I think I need to work on doing that more with her. I am sorry about earlier, you were right I shouldn't have made a statement like that. Everyone should live a life that works for them.

I guess I just find it as such a hard job being a parent that thinking of someone having five makes me wonder how they can possibly do it. I can't even raise our daughter correctly-"

"You can, but you chose work as your priority, there is a big difference."

He sighs and relaxes onto my lap as he rests his hands on my shoulders, "I don't choose work over our daughter. I know sometimes it might seem like that, but I don't. I am working on these things; today I was telling Jimin it is my year to plan our vacation and-"

"Don't tell me you were asking Jimin for help to plan our family vacation for this year. The same person who calls you twenty-four-seven on our vacations for work." Jin knows how much I am not a fan of Jimin, they were friends since forever, but they also happened to be too much alike, which did not help Jin's behavior at all.

"I sometimes forget how much you dislike Jimin. Anyway taking Jimin out of the equation, I am going to start trying to be there more often, but thank you for being such a great and supportive husband, I don't know what my life would've been like without you. Had it not been for you I probably would be single-"

"Right, you Seokjin would be single. As if half the reason why you win the deals aren't because of you charming your clients. I am sure you make great pitches, but if I was one of your clients, I am sure I would sign the contract without hearing the speech, by just looking at you." I rolled my eyes; he really thought I was oblivious.

He laughed and slapped my arm, "You are saying that because you are my husband. I must tell you that I have to work extremely hard to win any clients I get. Sure, some give me a double-take when I walk into the room, but if I can't back it up with my intelligence, they don't want what I have. It's like you being a doctor; I am sure your patients are just coming around because of how well defined and hot you look in your suits and white coat. They come around because of your knowledge and how well you can care for them. It's the same with what I do."

"Brave of you to think they don't just come around because I am hot- ouch! Why did you do that?" I rubbed my shoulder, where he punched me.

"Don't make me show up to your job and remind everyone you are a married man. Matter a fact, let me see your hand." He pulled up my left hand from in the water and looked my ring finger. "Oh, you are lucky we would be having a problem if you weren't wearing your ring. And when you see those patients who are there for the wrong reasons, make sure you wave your left hand in front of their faces. I still don't even understand why working out is such a big thing for you. Is our sex life not enough of a work out for you?"

For once in a long time, I was all smiles as he spoke to me, this was the Jin I remember proposing to. The one who was ready to attack anyone who even smiled my way, always making me feel l mattered to him, but then work took over, and slowly he started showing me less of him.

As I said, he wasn't a bad person; I just wish he was more available when I needed him to be.