Chapter 24

~ Update~
I don't know if this chapter will need a warning but just incase
⚠️⚠️THIS CHAPTER DEALS WITH TAEYONG'S INJURY ⚠️⚠️

"WinWin, it wasn't him, it was Kai" said a faint Taeyong, who was slipping in and out of consciousness and losing sense of reality. The shock numbing his shoulder pain.
"Who is Kai?!" Jaehyun's inner thoughts questioned but too afraid to ask WinWin.

WinWin didn't know what came over him, he was filled with rage and anger knowing Kai found and hurt Taeyong again, he looked at Jaehyun and and said with so much intensity that Jaehyun didn't think about disobeying him, "Jaehyun get you keys out we are going to Taeil hyung, if you don't want to I will steal your car, and you....." WinWin faced Xiaojun with a serious face and said, "I'm sorry for punching you, and thank you for helping Taeyong, but if I hear that someone finds out about this, you are dead" the last words WinWin said with venom dripping causing Xiaojun to nod and run away holding his bleeding nose.

"Let's go, we have to tell Taeil hyung, Taeyong? Taeyong?!" WinWin yelled snapping Taeyong out of his trance.
Jaehyun looked at Taeyong, he noticed something that scared him, Taeyong wasn't himself, he was void of any emotion, he looked empty, and it worried Jaehyun, sprinting out of the school and to his car, with WinWin behind him.

                          ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The drive to The Bean Sprout seem like forever, WinWin was checking up on Taeyong in the back of the car while Jaehyun drove.
"We need to clean his wound, that idiot hurt Taeyong and left him a bite mark" WinWin shouted making Jaehyun feel rage, "Whoever did this to MY Yong is gonna pay for it" Jaehyun thought.

Arriving to the cafe, Winwin barged in and saw a very unexpected scene infront of him, Taeil and Doyoung were in a very intimate and heated kiss.
"H-Hyung?!" said a surprised Jaehyun
"Jaehyun?!" replied a shocked Doyoung
"Taeyong?!" Shouted Taeil after seeing Taeyong in Jaehyun's arms.
"What happened?!" Taeil shouted while running to Jaehyun. As Taeil got closer he noticed the blood stain on the hoodie Taeyong was wearing, and Taeil lost it.
"Jaehyun bring Taeyong upstairs, WinWin come with me, Doyoung please can you get Haechan after classes end." Taeil asked but made it sound like a statement and Doyoung nodded and headed back to school.

Reaching the apartment door Taeil led Jaehyun into a room that was painted baby blue and was full of various plants, the walls had doodles and some quotes and many polaroids, Jaehyun assumes it was Taeyong's room.
Placing Taeyong on the bed, Taeyong sat up and looked at his hyung, who had tears welling up in his eyes, holding Taeyong's hands he looked at his eyes and noticed how void of emotions they were, it was like Taeyong was there but he wasn't.
"Yongie?" Taeil said in a pleading voice
"Yongie, say something" Taeil's voice cracked, Taeyong's eyes shifted but he didn't say anything, he looked at Jaehyun and was gonna speak up when WinWin entered the room with the first aid kit.
"Taeil hyung I brought the kit, we need to disinfect the wound" said WinWin to which Taeil nodded.
"Yong we need to take off your hoodie, okay?" said Taeil making Taeyong look at him and nod slowly
"I will be outside if you need me" said Jaehyun, not wanting to invade Taeyong's privacy, but being stopped by someone pulling on his shirt and looking back to see Taeyong looking at him with tears in his eyes, "Don't go, please don't go, stay" Taeyong pleaded with tears escaping his eyes, making Jaehyun go soft and nodded grabbing onto Taeyong's hand not letting go, giving Taeyong a reassuring squeez.

"Okay Yongie lets remove your hoodie" said Taeil while grabbing onto the edges of the hoodie, causing Jaehyun to blush and look away, a the thought of seeing a shirtless Taeyong, "Jae right now is not the time" the voice at the back of his head said.
"I'm gonna make some Hot Chocolate for Yongie, whenever you are done, I need to talk to you Taeil hyung" said WinWin eyes never leaving the older who nodded.
Taeil let Taeyong remove his hoodie to see the wound, and it appalled the older making him sniffle, Jaehyun looked over to at Taeyong's shoulder and on instinct, touched it lightly making Taeyong wince at the pain, Jaehyun couldn't believe someone would hurt Taeyong, "Taeyong, baby why would anyone hurt you? You don't deserve this!" Looking down at his hand, he interlaces with Taeyong's, making Taeyong blush and squeez his hand.
"Yongie, I'm here for you baby" Jaehyun said making Taeyong's cheeks turn even redder and Taeil look up in surprise.

"Let me disinfect this and bandage it real quick" said Taeil finally controlling his emotions, and began to cleanse the wound making the pink haired boy flinch in pain.
Taeil chose not to ask about what had caused Taeyong's wound, afraid of causing Taeyong to panic, he chose the latter and waited to ask WinWin.

"Okay all done, Yong I'm gonna go help Win" then looking over at Jaehyun he lifted an eyebrow and said, "You can stay with Taeyong" and walked out closing the door behind him.

"Yong, baby are you okay? Who did this to you?" said Jaehyun full of worry finally getting his mind straight, "If only I would've gone with you this wouldn't of have happened, I should've gone to you sooner" he added, lightly sobbing, placing his head on his hands.
Taeyong felt his heart hurt seeing Jaehyun blame himself, he placed his hand on top of Jaehyun's head and patted his head, grabbing Jaehyun's cheeks in his hands and making him look, inches away from each other Taeyong whispered, "Jaehyunnie don't blame yourself, this isn't your fault, okay? It's okay, I-I'm here"
Jaehyun nodded his head and looked at the wound that was now bandaged up, placing his hand on Taeyong's collar bone, Jaehyun looked at Taeyong as if asking him if he was okay and Taeyong nodded, blushing lightly, leaning into Taeyong's neck Jaehyun placed light butterfly kisses along Taeyong's neck.
Jaehyun stopped abruptly after hearing Taeyong sniffle and Jaehyun looked alarmed, "I'm sorry Yong, I shouldn't..." but was stopped by Taeyong who pulled him into a hug and began to cry, never letting go of Jaehyun.
"Jaehyun thank you so much for being with me, you make me feel safe and protected" he mumbled into the others shoulder.

"It's okay Yong, I got you and I will not leave you ever, you are my everything" Jaehyun whispered,
"I-I love you" Jaehyun added caressing Taeyong's baby pink hair and kissing his head, unfortunately Taeyong didn't hear the last part, due to drifting asleep.
"Whoever did this will pay, you aren't alone anymore, I will be by your side, because you have become my everything, Yong" said Jaehyun while placing Taeyong on his bed, before walking out of the room Jaehyun placed a light kiss on Taeyong's head.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~I hope everyone is having a nice day today and I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far ~

                       •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••~I hope everyone is having a nice day today and I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far ✨~