Chapter 30

D~1 Before Yuta's Party

Jaehyun couldn't sleep after everything that WinWin had told him the day before, someone was out to hurt his Taeyong and they were blackmailing Taeyong with hurting him. Jaehyun put on the closest thing he could find and walked out of the apartment not even waiting for his Doyoung hyung who was calling his name.

Jaehyun drove to the school campus and once he arrived he dialed Taeyong but to no avail. His call was sent to voicemail.

Looking around Jaehyun saw Johnny, Lucas and Yuta together. He walked over to the group and he grabbed the Johnny's jacket and pulled him to the side. Johnny was taken back by the sudden pull on his sleeve and as if on reflex he yanked his hand free, looking to see Jaehyun he smiled widely.

"Oh it's you Jaehyun! Sorry!" Johnny said grinning.
"Johnny, Where is Ten?" asked Jaehyun making Johnny look at him side ways in confusion.
"Ten said he had a fever and he couldn't come to school, I cooked for him before I came to school. I hope he feels better" Johnny said pouting thinking of his bed ridden boyfriend.
"Oh I hope he feels better, sorry Johnny, can we go to your apartment during lunch, I have to tell you something important" Jaehyun asked the other who nodded and agreed.
"Okay see ya later, I have to look for Taeyong" Jaehyun said walking away, more like sprint walking.

Jaehyun looked everywhere for Taeyong but there was no sign of him anywhere, Jaehyun was beginning to worry. Classes went by but there was no sign of Taeyong, Jaehyun was fearing the worst but he needed to calm down "Taeyong is probably home with his hyung" he thought and it put his mind at ease. He needed to tell Johnny everything, Johnny would help Taeyong and he would without a doubt help his own cousin.

                     •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Walking down the sidewalk, Taeyong looked around, his hands in his pockets keeping warm from the cold, today Taeyong chose to wear a bright yellow hoodie, yellow was such a happy color, it always reminded him of his little brother Haechan who gifted him this specific hoodie which read
"Always look to the Sun and you won't feel alone"
these words brought so much comfort to him.

As he was walking towards Johnny's apartment he heard a camera shutter go off and his instinct kicked in, he froze in place and his heart raced, he looked around carefully, seeing no one. He was about to walk away when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Taeyong turned around so fast and grabbed the hand before meeting a tall, curly black haired guy.

"Ow! My bad, I just wanted to give you this photo I took of you" said the stranger wincing in pain while holding a single polaroid film.
"Oh I'm sorry, you scared me" grabbing the picture Taeyong looked at it and saw himself in his yellow hoodie smiling happily without a care in the world.
"It's beautiful thank you" he replied softly.
"No problem! Hendery photographer does what he can" and with that he walked away, leaving a confused Taeyong.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taeyong was the last one to arrive at the apartment, it was about lunch hour, Ten had already cleared the living room table, Xiaojun and YangYang were eating chicken soup that the found on the stove.
"Taeyong you are here! Finally!" said YangYang
"Sorry I was late! Some guy took a picture of me" Taeyong said making all three look at him confused.
"Was It Kai?!" shouted Ten making Xiaojun drop his spoon and YangYang spill his drink.
Everything was quite till they heard a thump from one of the rooms, everyone in the living room looked at Ten who was just as confused as everyone else.
"I thought you said it was just us?" Taeyong asked voice shaking with fear.
"It is just us?" Replied Ten making it sound like a question.
"Then what was that?" YangYang asked
"It was a ghost" Xiaojun said earning him a glare from Ten.