EnergyBound (an original)

There was a group of 25 called the Energi who were taught to use energy and connect their energy to a certain type of energy. (example. vampires- blood, shifters- element of their animal, dragon-fire, etc.) After many years, they decided to share their talents with humans, transforming humans into supernatural beings. They became the guardians of their creations, but one guardian was angry when he became the guardian of the humans. He decided to take over another guardian's place. A war broke out when he became power hungry. He managed to kill twelve of the Originals before he was caught. Instead of being killed, he was drained of his energy and put into a deep sleep. Present day, he had woken up and wants to have his revenge.

Phoenix, known as Nyx, is known to be very powerful being. She is to be protected by Team S by the Valor Organization. When the six men meet Phoenix, they don't understand her kindness or her strange behavior. Or why they are sent to her when she has a Alpha king shifter with her. When the Evil Guardian awakes, they are thrust into the middle of a bigger war than they once thought.

When secrets and lures are revealed, what will happen to the team? Will their journey to find answers end in peace or in destruction?

note: his can either  be a monogamous or polyamory relationship