Assassin's Shadow (original)- in progress

Betrayed by her father at nine years old, Rose was sold to the tyrannical Empire along with her twin sister. Separated from her sister, she starts down a path. For years, she suffered horrific and grueling experiments and training to become the Empire's puppet. At she bonds with an Exceed, objects imbued with magical powers. Faced with the threat of the Empire killing her sister, she becomes their puppet and rises to be one of the top assassins.

Ten years since she was sold, she is in charge of a team known as Dark Raven. When she is assigned a mission, she finds that she can take another path. Along the way, she meets seven men. Some of them she knows from her past. Some of them are new and unknown to her. But all of them have one thing in common. They want her heart.

When the Revolutionary forces make a move, Rose comes face to face with betrayals, reunions, and decisions that could move the tide of the war. Will she fight as the Empire's puppet or the Revolutionary's savior?  Will she become their angel or grim reaper?

note: this is a reverse harem so the main character will have a relationship with multiple people

I have already started this book but is currently on hold